Walking stick

DeletedUser

And acctually, +3 riding aint so good, and its probebly just so that you will get a 3% quicker ride home. :D

Couse I cant see why you do not want to do the quest...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep..
Its a sub quest..
Mugride requires some things before we can go for the treasure hunt..
He provides a sub quest for everything he needs. Compass is one of the items.

DeletedUser

Yes..Mr Brown gives the compass..
But its a requirement from mugride and he is the one who directs us to Mr. Brown,,

DeletedUser

But, at the same time, we should try to not go so much Off-Topic... Back to the stick...

DeletedUser

lol sure..
Stick is a product that gives +2 appearance..
Thats where we concluded..

DeletedUser

I doubt it's a product since that would imply that they have changed jobs in this update, and I see no other indications of this.

I'd like to rebute what I said earlier. I have been convinced that the stick is indeed a product (ie. meant for the product slot) without a specific job.

DeletedUser

well.... and about new items like pilgrim's hat or sombrero... do you guys know when it would be able to buy?!

DeletedUser

well.... and about new items like pilgrim's hat or sombrero... do you guys know when it would be able to buy?!

You can buy whenever a town finished the store level they can be in, and they become available there. OR if the developers decide that old towns should also get a chance to have a few of them...

DeletedUser

You can buy whenever a town finished the store level they can be in, and they become available there. OR if the developers decide that old towns should also get a chance to have a few of them...

I see... i've looking in the most developed cities and i haven't found any of the new items...

So i figured that this update isn't finished.

have you find any new item?

DeletedUser

What I meant to say (I'm not sure it came across very clearly), is that the new items won't be added to the old shops. So every time that has already built their shops fully won't get any of the new items. Instead, you'll need to wait for other towns to upgrade their shops and they should get some of the items. Remeber, as an outsider, they'll actually need to upgrade their shops 3 levels before you can see any of the new items (since you can't see the items from the 2 newest levels)!

DeletedUser

What I meant to say (I'm not sure it came across very clearly), is that the new items won't be added to the old shops. So every time that has already built their shops fully won't get any of the new items. Instead, you'll need to wait for other towns to upgrade their shops and they should get some of the items. Remeber, as an outsider, they'll actually need to upgrade their shops 3 levels before you can see any of the new items (since you can't see the items from the 2 newest levels)!

wow!!! really?!?!?

so we have to build another town from zero to get new items!!

horrible!!!

DeletedUser

The devs are planning to show the new items in the already build stores..
Keep Waiting!...

DeletedUser

I just started a new character, and saw a ghost town with almost 7,000 construction points. Another player was already claiming it, but as soon as the town was rebuilt, I saw they had new items (and I could not even see the top 2 levels of shop). So my question: If you abandon a town, then rebuild it, do all shop items get randomly chosen again? is that what this guy did?

DeletedUser

It might be? Someone that has the time to test? Hopefully it is like that.

DeletedUser

I just started a new character, and saw a ghost town with almost 7,000 construction points. Another player was already claiming it, but as soon as the town was rebuilt, I saw they had new items (and I could not even see the top 2 levels of shop). So my question: If you abandon a town, then rebuild it, do all shop items get randomly chosen again? is that what this guy did?

Where and which world?