Walking stick

DeletedUser

Thats a good question - it looks like a product on weststats but for that price ? It looks like a weapon ...

DeletedUser

My guess is it's a melee weapon. But the stats of it are unknown, and I haven't heard of anyone finding it yet.

DeletedUser

A guy, with a beating stick in his hand which is ready to use, won't be called a gentle man. So,..Its not a weapon but a product.

DeletedUser

A guy, with a beating stick in his hand which is ready to use, won't be called a gentle man. So,..Its not a weapon but a product.

Never seen Miracle on 34th Street? Santa beats a guy on the head with his walking stick, and he's still a gentleman.

DeletedUser

It may be both, but the price is just not right for product. So, I guess it is some kind of weapon, which is to be released anytime soon.
As for the gentleman's set... no gentleman around... What kind of gentleman will walk around ladies with no pants :blink:

DeletedUser

It cant be released... Im preety shure of it as im shure its a product. Did you saw what bonuses gives a full gentleman set? That walking stick will be found at a quest...

DeletedUser

It may be both, but the price is just not right for product. So, I guess it is some kind of weapon, which is to be released anytime soon.
As for the gentleman's set... no gentleman around... What kind of gentleman will walk around ladies with no pants :blink:

A gentleman without any pants?
Its the west ..Everything is possible here.
If they don't have a pant,..They can still hide their stick with a walking stick :p...:D:nowink::p:)
If there are no pants/ undies..We need an alternative!

DeletedUser

i think it might be a weapon like the trumpet because it offers a bonus (+2 Charisma) no other products as far as my knowlege goes offers bonuses. the trumpet doesn't have an attack number anyway.

DeletedUser

i think it might be a weapon like the trumpet because it offers a bonus (+2 Charisma) no other products as far as my knowlege goes offers bonuses. the trumpet doesn't have an attack number anyway.

Point to be noted...
But a Compass (Adventurer's quest item) gives +3 to Horseback Riding. It also goes into the product slot..

DeletedUser

I doubt it's a product since that would imply that they have changed jobs in this update, and I see no other indications of this.

DeletedUser

Point to be noted...
But a Compass (Adventurer's quest item) gives +3 to Horseback Riding. It also goes into the product slot..

good point i completely forgot about that and to think i'm wearing one lol. but err... to back up my point no products give bonuses to attributes lol.

the compass is a special case you see cause it contains err... well llet's forget about the compass.

DeletedUser

1400$ product ?

Also if it's a product - then what job is it for ? It should be listed on the jobs page ...

DeletedUser

products dont have to be from one specific job, as proved by piece of a note part 1. it counts as a product, but is found as a random drop. so in that case, this walking stick would be extremely rare. so the only players who would actually sell it for the cash would be women, cause they cant use it.

DeletedUser

Maybe you get it in one of the lvl 67 quests like the shoe brush (probably)...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

possibly. but that wouldn't make sense unless there are 2 endings, and the other gives a something for females to use.

DeletedUser

You are smart. That's probebly the answer :eek:hmy:
But the question is, whats the secret thing you need to do to get the quest?

DeletedUser

u can only have compass in a stort times(unless u do not want to do quests)