W5 Problems fixed?

DeletedUser

They say that the World 5 problems should be fixed.
Let's hope so...

DeletedUser

Haha thats true.

And also, STILL NOT FIXED.
What's the problem?!!?
Why do no other worlds have this problem?
Thanks, just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they def arent fixed.

i still get the world is not available, world is slow, members of my town report that items keep going missing, and random german words....

please fix it :)

DeletedUser

There is still a problem, but it is being heavily worked on, it is out of our control as to the time length involved.

Thanks for your patience so far, any problems further due to this dont hesitate to send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

mine is running better atm and i will deal with the german words anyday to have the use of the BB codes there now
like for town and player
:D

DeletedUser

Mine seems to be running well and fast for the first time in days.

DeletedUser

:( i had issues with bean picking for last 8 hrs or so, i couldn't pick.. i set 30mins and clicked work.. nothing happend.. no matter where i was to try the job..

seems working now though.

DeletedUser

:( i had issues with bean picking for last 8 hrs or so, i couldn't pick.. i set 30mins and clicked work.. nothing happend.. no matter where i was to try the job..

seems working now though.

That was happening to me as well. If you set whatever duration you want and click OK and it does not appear then just close that window and reopen it. It will appear.

DeletedUser

Why do no other worlds have this problem?
Thanks, just wondering.

Since it only affected one world, I assume it was a hardware problem or something similar.

I haven't had any problems since the fix, besides not being able to do anything at all right after it, but I assumed that was a browser problem...a reboot fixed it.

DeletedUser

yep
the world crashed again for 30 min
maybe the support team still maintaining the server and problem wasnt fixed?
:dry:

DeletedUser

Starting in world 5?

my friends got me playing, but i cant register for world 5, only world 6.

is there some way or time i will be able to get in world 5 to play with them?

DeletedUser

Yes, you will eventually. Some of us can connect to W5 fine, while others have all sorts of difficulty. The devs are working on it, so be patient for now. You could also start W6 with your friend. You're allowed to play as many worlds as you want; I play all 6. :bandit:

DeletedUser

World 5 is at the moment closed for Registration so no new members can join this world.