W3 full of noobies?

DeletedUser

Anyone notice that the guys who are in the top 15 currently probably don't have school?

yes school, the jail that sucks up 9 hours of my learning stuff I will never use:(

Think about the dark dark days when I went to school, when we didn't even have the web, or even computers in schools... the first time I encountered a computer at home it took up half the dining table, and we could play Snake on it.

Now quit whingeing and do your homework! Then you too can get a job where you can officially spod all day... :D

DeletedUser

Think about the dark dark days when I went to school, when we didn't even have the web, or even computers in schools... the first time I encountered a computer at home it took up half the dining table, and we could play Snake on it.

Now quit whingeing and do your homework! Then you too can get a job where you can officially spod all day... :D

Ah.... the Snake... I used to be good at it. Almost wracked my wrist.

DeletedUser

lol, im a big noob here. but im ranked 14th in construction skill.

I have a life, I just don't treat it well.

DeletedUser

I'm a noob even though I have a W2 account, barely. So far from what I can tell I could run like 15-20 of these accounts without to much problems. Queue 2 items for 2 hrs each come back in 4 hrs and queue next two items. Of course I wouldn't be Mister top player in the World on any account, but what the heck it's an RPG who really cares? Shoot if that was the case I wouldn't have quit TW all you have to do there is play for a couple of years every day and your a top 100 player.

DeletedUser

I'm a total Noob here, but everyone has to start that way. Been a gamer for a long time though.

I do like the format, makes it easy to do while working. Keep a tab while working. Check in every half hour or so. Sleep when I go home. 9 Hours M-F ought to give me some decent stats (nothing compared to the ultra hardcore).

Love the western theme.

DeletedUser

Uh I was rank 1 earlier and have been in the top 20 for a good while now, and I have school >_< I only started the game just over a week ago, though.

How does this game suck so much of your time up? I currently control a character on each server but I only log in every so often to check the status and set them off doing jobs.

DeletedUser

after playing TW with few millions points... its not too hard to handle a few worlds in here

DeletedUser

hallo, my name is stan marsh, and i'm a n00b. Nevertheless i was No1 for a moment, every noob has their 5 minutes, lol.

DeletedUser

Anyone notice that the guys who are in the top 15 currently probably don't have school?

yes school, the jail that sucks up 9 hours of my learning stuff I will never use:(

Wait till you get a job and start working 70+ hours a week.

DeletedUser

Add in a new baby, and a new home, hardly leaves any time for gaming. However, a couple minutes here and there a day, to update my orders, make this game quite nice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so work 10 hours a day, sleep for about 7 hours, still got 7 whole hours,

with the new education law, school for me with band is almost at 50 hours a week.:eek:

DeletedUser

depending on activities and such for after school
i could be there from 7am-6:30pm:(
or just 7am-2:30pm:)

DeletedUser

Anyway, I saw some experienced player in W3, like High Tower, anyone else?

DeletedUser

Are there any experienced players here - unless there are some germans migrating from their version?

DeletedUser

We may not be full of noobies, but we have enough to go around. <: Especially here on the forums~