W3 full of noobies?

DeletedUser

I see more new people here than in worlds 1 and 2, I guess more people like the game then?

I also see a lot of worlds 1 and 2 players too, you guys have lives?
:D

DeletedUser

Nope...got a job interview tomorrow so I may have a life soon though do I get $10 dollars now?

DeletedUser

What? Lives? What is this life you speak of?
I have a job. It takes me away from the game for about six hours a day. ]: And I do have to sleep a little bit. Other than that, though...
When I get that first paycheck, I'm going for premium so I can leave my characters going while I'm at work or sleeping. I suppose, though, I could just put them to sleep when I leave...

DeletedUser

I dunno, but i used new acct again.
w1 - Pheles
w2 - Balagtas Uyeh
w3 - Sleeping Free
lol.

DeletedUser

noob.jpg

DeletedUser

Anyone notice that the guys who are in the top 15 currently probably don't have school?

yes school, the jail that sucks up 9 hours of my learning stuff I will never use:(

DeletedUser

When you are out of school and have a job running a CMM 8 to 9 hours a day you can check the computer very easy during the day :) But im eastern time and its 9:03 PM Monday night football is on!

DeletedUser

Every game like this needs such a world. It brings balance to nature. :)

And yes, of course, there's absolutely no way to set several two hour shifts or log in from another computer when one has time. You must sit and stare blankly at the monitor until your eyes melt from their sockets. :D

(If you think one is bad, I wonder how you'll react to my goal of joining worlds 4 and 5 when they come out)

DeletedUser

I'm Lone Ranger in W1
Chakchiuma in W2
and Hop Sing in W3

That is kinda sayin something.

It's really because I can play this at work. I can manage my towns all day and my workload. Uh! I'll stop now.

DeletedUser

yea same, 3 is too complicated and it sucks logging off,than logging back on on a different character...

DeletedUser

Every game like this needs such a world. It brings balance to nature. :)

And yes, of course, there's absolutely no way to set several two hour shifts or log in from another computer when one has time. You must sit and stare blankly at the monitor until your eyes melt from their sockets. :D

(If you think one is bad, I wonder how you'll react to my goal of joining worlds 4 and 5 when they come out)

Joining worlds 1-5, now that's crazy!

I always found out joining multiple worlds get really complicated, 3 is my max lol!

DeletedUser

Haha, that's how I do it too. But I use the same name. And I switched over to using Chrome for this 'cause I heard it was better. It's about the same as far as I can tell, but I'm too lazy to switch back.

DeletedUser

Joining worlds 1-5, now that's crazy!

I always found out joining multiple worlds get really complicated, 3 is my max lol!

For Tribal Wars, yes. For this game, not so much. It would only take a few minutes to set several jobs, two hours each, on all five worlds. When it comes to doing things like quests and such where you need to spend a bit more time, that's really no more than half an hour to an hour at best, which I'm sure a lot of players can spare at leisure.

DeletedUser

For Tribal Wars, yes. For this game, not so much. It would only take a few minutes to set several jobs, two hours each, on all five worlds. When it comes to doing things like quests and such where you need to spend a bit more time, that's really no more than half an hour to an hour at best, which I'm sure a lot of players can spare at leisure.

but if someone is on the go a lot, it could be hard to keep setting jobs and they slowly lose interest.

DeletedUser

That is completely up to the individual. It is easy to keep track of these things, but it doesn't have to revolve around your life if you find it that hard to keep up with.

I know that eventually even I'll probably lose interest and delete a few accounts, but I wanted to try out each world with a different character class and specialize in certain skills just for the hell of it. Who knows, I might find something incredible from doing that.

DeletedUser

I see more new people here than in worlds 1 and 2, I guess more people like the game then?

I also see a lot of worlds 1 and 2 players too, you guys have lives?

LOL we got a life your the one what checkes all the name LOL:D