W2 a little boring?

DeletedUser

is it just me, but I only see off-topic threads here, anything serious going on? why isn't anyone making the first war etc.?

Do you guys want to continue the next year talking about your injuries or where to find a blue poncho?

Some people need to stand up to SOD or they'll be the next -CEG-!

discuss.

DeletedUser

I think SOD did a very clevermove and put themselvesin the middle of the world, away from most of the competition. I know there are 3 top 15 towns in our K, this is much more interesting to us. SOD is a problem, perhaps when the town raids start....

DeletedUser3717

As soon As rob a town Vault comes out I bet You nearly Every High level player will start doing that to SOD

DeletedUser

is it just me, but I only see off-topic threads here, anything serious going on? why isn't anyone making the first war etc.?

Do you guys want to continue the next year talking about your injuries or where to find a blue poncho?

Some people need to stand up to SOD or they'll be the next -CEG-!

discuss.

A little W2 TW reference there hehe.

DeletedUser

now being a noob how does one actually fight?

That is the problem in many ways, it is very to fight and inflict more damage than you take yourself. tkaing on a lrger town would need 2 or 3 decent towns nearby. I don't know the local geography...

Just thought of a worldwide master plan.....

DeletedUser

A little W2 TW reference there hehe.

yep:D

if you guys don't know, -CEG- was the largest tribe in TW history(and I say largest not having the most members like TW)

consisting, of 2 major families merging, they dominated over 40% of the world, it took 3 super powers, 1 medium power and one of the greatest leaders ever to play TW to bring them down.

SOD is as big as Msg App to Join Town, Blackquarter, Wolf Creek Pass all together.

I am not calling them point*****s or anything, but they are too large compared to W1 and W2 towns.

DeletedUser

We'll just have to wait and see how competitive the towns ranked 2,3,4... are.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't there be a map so we can see witch big towns are near SOD?