w1's new mascot/propaganda master

DeletedUser36559

Ah I see well let him come to El Dorado aswell, I can show him a good time :)

DeletedUser

$2MILLION??? I have to agree. Anyone stupid enough to carry around $2 Million when they are part of a town and not BANK it, basically is WAITING to get hit. Whether they have a bounty on them or not is irrelevant. Anyone can be duelled at any time, so to walk around with $2Million in your hand is just ASKING for trouble. No-one to blame but himself, I'm afraid.
But Hairbag, I feel your loss anyway. :)

DeletedUser33353

Actually Big John, he was townless when that duel occurred. But,the end result is the same.....it was enough to pay my bar tab ;)

DeletedUser35120

hairbags sure has become the most talked-about player in the west for a while. One might pay 2m for that. :)

DeletedUser

Actually Big John, he was townless when that duel occurred. But,the end result is the same.....it was enough to pay my bar tab ;)
Ah, I stand corrected. Ah well. Still, I wouldn't be walking around with that kind of cash on hand.
I hope you tipped your friendly bartender when you paid your tab though. :D

DeletedUser22685

I hardly think having a thread made about your screw-up in one of the deadest sections of a dead forum constitutes fame.

DeletedUser35120

I agree with that, but being talked about in alliance and saloon chats of the game, that too in others worlds (not W1) sure makes him the most talked about player in the west now. :p

1Big Chief

Not Fair. Some work hard to become famous.. then someone comes along and steals the show.. by accident :( lol
Well Done.. and excuse the pun.. but a very Valuable Lesson :D