W1 Awards

DeletedUser14006

I like the list but you need to look over infiniti thread or Hotnsexy thread to fix your listing. Your list does not cover all the great players

In fairness to Atilla, he is at a level where he is not able to duel people higher than the dueling level range allows, so he has probably only just scratched the surface of the games most predominant duelers.

*On another note, ag3352, I would definately place you in the top 5 in both 'Best Overall Duelers' & 'Most Respected/Favorite Players' list ;)

DeletedUser

True, Hotnsexy.

Thank you, Derek.

yes we all deserve a lot of respect and we all deserve to be thanked as we do it like its never done before;)

DeletedUser14006

When it comes to dueling it is also a case of, not only who you have heard of, but also who you duel regularly and respect in regards to their skills.

For instance, Roland Deschain is undoubtedly one of the games finest duelers, but I have never dueled him or been dueled by him, also he is several sectors from my home town, so in this thread people will most probably nominate based on personal experience rather than the most commonly talked about.

*on another note though, if realm of deceit does not make everyones top 3 then where the hell have you been :laugh:

DeletedUser

Hey Derek I picked you because I don't know much duelers as I don't duel much you are one of the best I know of.:indian:

DeletedUser14006

*wink at atilla*, don't tell everyone, but I am the best dueler here, don't want to upset everyone though, lets keep this to ourselves ;)

DeletedUser529

again? no, we've never done this i don't think....

Yes there was a best of thread not that long ago, but whatever....Do it again, something to do....

I never voted in the first one and still will refrain as most player have personal beefs with others and that clouds their reasoning in this thread.

I feel JDIZZY is getting a RAW deal with all the flaming done to him....Sad behavior...When I was in JDIZZY town I found him intelligent and a gifted player who deserves better treatment than what he has gotten on this forum. Just my opinion......on this subject.

DeletedUser14006

Yes there was a best of thread not that long ago, but whatever....Do it again, something to do....

I never voted in the first one and still will refrain as most player have personal beefs with others and that clouds their reasoning in this thread.

I feel JDIZZY is getting a RAW deal with all the flaming done to him....Sad behavior...When I was in JDIZZY town I found him intelligent and a gifted player who deserves better treatment than what he has gotten on this forum. Just my opinion......on this subject.

I think it is your judgement that is clouded here Bat, he may be a decent guy, it is a shame he does not present himself that way on the forum or ingame, rather he comes accross arrogant and hypocritical ;)

DeletedUser

When it comes to dueling it is also a case of, not only who you have heard of, but also who you duel regularly and respect in regards to their skills.

For instance, Roland Deschain is undoubtedly one of the games finest duelers, but I have never dueled him or been dueled by him, also he is several sectors from my home town, so in this thread people will most probably nominate based on personal experience rather than the most commonly talked about.

*on another note though, if realm of deceit does not make everyones top 3 then where the hell have you been :laugh:

I retired while back ;)

DeletedUser

i vote for the least respected plyers only:
HAMSTAR
JDIZZY

imagine these2 in the same town..... (shudder)

DeletedUser

Best Overall Duelers (not exactly over active, havent dueled that many of the players that have been listed and many are allies) these are the only two players I have lost to in an age, both when attacking, I rarely get dueled and when I do, even if dressed for Hunting Wolves or Ambushing the Stagecoach I usually win:
1. Matthew Quigley
2. Phonebook

Best Leaders (not that I would know about any other players leadership stylebut I like my two co-founders):
1. Mant
2. Neo-Quick

Best Towns/Families:
1. I like where I am, IC Bank.

Most Respected/Favorite Players (not including thsoe in my town):
1. RIP dagan649 who got me through the early time when I had no idea what I was doing.
2. Oxotower
3. The Pro100

Least Respected Players, a list of rubbish 'duelists' that spend their entire time asleep or attacking non duelists:
1. Thayed
2. ALVIN P
3. deadwolf2020

Best Fort Battlers:
No diea.

Most Knowledgeable Players:
No idea

Controversies
No idea

Most Memorable (Game or Personal) Moments:
1. The Final Golden Hawk moment, after starting out playinga shooting solider that helped build the town, finally getting skills as they should be was a relief.
2. Helping -TW- South Fork take a fort from MIESTAS4 and Cringe adding my town to the Fort ownership a santuary to rest in Miestas homeland

DeletedUser529

I think it is your judgement that is clouded here Bat, he may be a decent guy, it is a shame he does not present himself that way on the forum or ingame, rather he comes accross arrogant and hypocritical ;)

My judgement wasn't clouded at all.

You have your opinion of him and I have my opinion of him. You think you are right and I KNOW I am right....And I am speakig from experience in past conversation with him....But whatever, your choice who you want to respect or not....As for arrognace and hypocritical that is YOUR OPINION yet again......

Now I really don't care if a thousnad sheep all line up behind you and mimic your opinion I will still stick to mine.....

MY OPINION WAS NOT clouded whatsoever......

DeletedUser5238

My judgement wasn't clouded at all.

You have your opinion of him and I have my opinion of him. You think you are right and I KNOW I am right....And I am speakig from experience in past conversation with him....But whatever, your choice who you want to respect or not....As for arrognace and hypocritical that is YOUR OPINION yet again......

Now I really don't care if a thousnad sheep all line up behind you and mimic your opinion I will still stick to mine.....

MY OPINION WAS NOT clouded whatsoever......

bat sometimes i enjoy reading what you have to say but at other times i cant help thinking you talk out your rear end....... after reading the above this is one of those other times

did you read what derek said?

"he may be a decent guy, it is a shame he does not present himself that way on the forum or ingame"

im sure he can be as nice as pie when he wants to be but he has not presented himself that way to anybody who has been "flaming" him, have you actually read anything he has said in these forums?

you are not the only one who can speak out of experience after having conversed with him outside these forums, so I KNOW im right in my opinion of him

he may have presented himself in a certain way to you but unfortunately he has presented himself in a very different way to numerous others, the guy has more faces than a rubiks cube and they change just as often

and do yourself a favour and dont imply that anyone with a different opinion to you on this is a sheep..... you are in danger of coming across just as arrogant as your new buddy

DeletedUser529

I was just giving my opinion just like ROLAND was giving his if you want to give your then by all means give it...

That is what this forum is for, to state each others opinion.....My judgement was not clouded and if you think so then so be it and if you think otherwise then so be it and if you think I am arrogant it really doesn't matter what you think as you have your opinion and I have mine.....

I don't care, all I am thinking about is I FINALLY GOT my signature to finally work........lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

chill out drama queen
the funny thing is everyone tries to be respectful towards you, and you just flip out with no provocation. my patience has expired towards you and will not try to be respectful or nice anymore you have lost my respect

DeletedUser

Shut up you babies. Go duel each other instead of initiating personal attacks on each other in this thread.

DeletedUser632

piss off and mind your own business this doesn't concern you boy

and I would highly recommend THINKING before you throw your lot in with a tweaker like Bat

sorry to see you off the line one more time..:blink: ... is it a crime to express an opinion on the forum ?!
don't let your anger cloud your judgment. not to mention missing the fun of the game...
i'm trying to still love you..

DeletedUser632

Shut up you babies. Go duel each other instead of initiating personal attacks on each other in this thread.

tommorow, if he manages not to 'fall' asleep all day camping TW towns..:laugh: