Vote: Best RPG Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

Notice key word-series, meaning more then one game.

1)Mass Effect
2)Knights of the old republic
3)Fallout
4)Baldurs Gate
5)Elder scrolls
6)Icewind dale
7)Final fantasy
8)Pokemon
9)Diablo
10)Fable
11)Neverwinter
12)Dragon age (expansion pack as well as first game, sequel planned to be released, counts as a series for me)

This'll run a few days, so hurry up and vote!
Don't make another tie-breaker.

DeletedUser

Elder. Scrolls. Ftw. Or KOTOR. Whichever one has more votes than the other one, that vote goes to it.

DeletedUser8950

I'll stay neutral to keep things fair, but I think most people know my vote would go to Mass Effect.:)Kotor would be a v.close second.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Why isn't fire emblem in there??? That's a strategy RPG!!

Anyway, I say pokemon and final fantasy, not only because I know and have played them myself, but because they're both great series. The Pokemon games get a lot of bad rep because of the childish TV series, but the actual games are unique and set a trend many other games have attempted to compete with, but failed. Final Fantasy I haven't experienced as much, but the gameplay is always fresh and innovative. I have to ask for the Fire Emblem series to be added though. Those games are amazing, they challenge the mind on the later levels, and they're just great...except for the unusual idea of scenes for the console games...those weren't exactly the best addition they could have made.

DeletedUser13682

Fallout series and KotOR. Fallout get 2, because I put 2 of my votes in it. KotOR gets one, I put my other vote in there.

DeletedUser8950

Glad to see this has a lot of input. The votes as they are currently, but in the case of a draw they could be a lot different.

Mass effect-1
Pokemon-1
Fallout-2 (I know JR will vote for it)
Kotor-3 (It has more then ELder scrolls, so James' vote goes to it)
Diablo-1

This is looking interesting. I'd be delighted for either Fallout, Kotor, Mass Effect, Baldurs gate or Elder Scrolls to take this.
SO keep voting.

Deleted User - 819397

I voted for Final Fantasy as well btw, and also requested a possible addition, Fire Emblem. Just reminding you :)

DeletedUser8950

Fallout is in the lead atm, but any other votes would be welcome, I'm announcing the winner some time tommorow.

DeletedUser

Glad to see this has a lot of input. The votes as they are currently, but in the case of a draw they could be a lot different.

Mass effect-1
Pokemon-1
Fallout-2 (I know JR will vote for it)
Kotor-3 (It has more then ELder scrolls, so James' vote goes to it)
Diablo-1

This is looking interesting. I'd be delighted for either Fallout, Kotor, Mass Effect, Baldurs gate or Elder Scrolls to take this.
SO keep voting.

I call horse crap. Don't make me get Sergeant Sterling in here about that Kotor vote attribution crap. James has his vote go to Elder Scrolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.