Virtual Wars

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser13682

John looked at the photo. "Hmm. Didn't notice that before. Strange, you think you would notice something that obvious. Maybe it's just a smudge or something, but I don't think so. It's too regular to be a smudge. I think it might be some kind of machine, or a tower of some sort. I can't tell. Hopefully I'll find more photos and other information." John put the picture away, and was about to suggest they go out and look for more clues, when a loud bang echoed through the temple. John turned around, and saw another man, asking, excuse me, demanding for help. "What's wrong? Fighting against some big enemy?" John drew out his sword, which burst into flames as soon as it left its sheath.

Deleted User - 819397

James jumped and cocked his AR-10. "These days you just get more and more surprises..." he muttered. He was surprised as to the flaming sword. He also puzzled as to why the game developers had mixed medieval and modern times...yet more questions that needed answers.

DeletedUser

Jak let the M16 fall on it's sling and grabbed the halbred from the dead body, he shoved it through the deadbolt aswell. That done, he turned and looked over the three, one held a flaming sword that Jak felt like LOLing about, the other held an AR 10 on him.

"Midgets! A whole horde of midgets!"

DeletedUser13682

John laughed at the man's remark. "Midgets, you say? Well, why don't we send in the elves! I'm sure they would help..." John then remembered an encounter with elves just last week, according to his internal clock, which was more accurate than the atomic clock at the United States Naval Observatory. "I'm sorry. This world is still new to me, but I believe you. I haven't seen midgets here before, but I have talked with elves. What do you want us to do?"

DeletedUser

tom stood up and pulled off the safety catch on his sten. "midgets you say? haven't seen any of them yet!" he said. he cradled the sten in his arms.

Deleted User - 819397

James looked around. "Am I the only one who's utterly confused right now?" he asked. :blink: "If the midgets aren't here, then why are we so concerned about them?"

DeletedUser

"because they're behind that door." tom said, gesturing at the door which had just been blockaded. just as he finished speaking, something smashed against the door from the other side. "ohhh god... here they come." tom shouldered his sten and pointed it at the door.

DeletedUser

Jak pulled the scoped M16 into his shoulder and sighted in on the door. The door was made of flimsy wood, when compared to the awesome might of firearms, the 7.62 mm NATO rounds would punh through the door easilly.

"I'm the guild leader!" a voice yeled from the other side of the door "I give the l00t!"

"Why?" another voice asked, from beyond the wooden baracade.

"Why?" the guild leader yeld "Because!"

Jak aimed for the voice and let a triple burst off with his M16.

DeletedUser

the man called jak opened fire and the door began to splinter. 'ah, what the hell.' thought tom. he sprayed the door with fire, he heard screams from the other side but he didn't stop until he was forced to reload.

Deleted User - 819397

When both his newfound allies started shooting, James added his own rounds to the mix. The combination of bullets was devastating to the door, and hopefully would be just as devastating to the midgets behind the door.

DeletedUser13682

(Peril, the M-16 is 5.56x45mm NATO not 7.62x51mm NATO)

While the others were blasting away at the door with their firearms, John put his sword away, and walked over to a strange carving in the wall. Using his watch, which was really a supercomuter in miniature, John scanned the carving, searching for any information that might be on it. He came to a strange conclusion, and waited for the gunners to take a break from their hobby.

Deleted User - 819397

When it seemed to James as if the screams on the other side had halted, he stopped shooting. John was standing a short distance away, an impatient look on his face. James ran over. "What's got you so concerned about...something?" he asked.

DeletedUser

tom ceased fire and walked over to john, who was looking at a carving in the wall. "what is it?" he asked.