Virtual Money for Nuggets, Nuggets for Virtual Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18690

I have a request that would be a great incentive for free users and premium users. I suggest having the ability to go back and forth with virtual money and gold nuggets. Another words I'm a free user, but I would love to enjoy premium options, but I'm either too young or poor to afford to do it on a monthly basis.

Why not create an opportunity for those kinds of people to enjoy premium fun by paying with the virtual game money. Of course you'd make it something like 10K - 1 Nugget or something like that. I understand you are trying to make some real money on this game, but it works the other way as well (and you may already have this option I can't remember off the top of my head) that 1 nugget also = 10k of virtual money. This way the paying customers can also enjoy getting more $$ if they don't have the time to collect it to build their towns, fight their battles, purchase their items to beef up their characters. :)

DeletedUser9470

allthough you havent followed the guidelines for ideas, i think this idea is awesome
it would take money out of the game and reward hard working players.

i would think that prices could be more along the lines of:
buying nuggets:
100ng = $4000
200ng = $7000
500ng = $13000
1000ng = $20000

buying ingame curency:
$1000 = 100ng
$3000 = 280ng
$5000 = 400ng
$10000 = 700ng

DeletedUser

i would think that prices could be more along the lines of:
buying nuggets:
100ng = $4000
200ng = $7000
500ng = $13000
1000ng = $20000

Way too low. A 120 with premium energy, automation, and income can easily make $7000 in a day. That's one and a half day's work to pay for those three premiums for the month. Of course they'll make much more than that if they like, because these incredibly cheap nuggets mean plenty for energy refill.

DeletedUser

To get ingame cash directly with nuggets, sure. It's just making a life easier to us who buy the product from robbing trains and then sell it for ingame cash.

To buy nuggets with ingame cash, even if you'll put 1 million dollars ingame buys you 1 nugget, absolutely not! Totally against it. 1 star for the terrible idea.

DeletedUser9470

Way too low. A 120 with premium energy, automation, and income can easily make $7000 in a day. That's one and a half day's work to pay for those three premiums for the month. Of course they'll make much more than that if they like, because these incredibly cheap nuggets mean plenty for energy refill.

good point. then maybe make the prices in relation to level?
that aside ican easilyuse 200 nuggets/day, on travel and market pickups

DeletedUser

Also, please follow the Guidelines! And you will not get nuggets for free/cheaper ever. This won´t get implemented. No to this.

Red Falcon

I do not like this idea just because of what Rebow said...Gold Farmers! People pay money to make this game and distribute it, hence the need for premium. Even if 100K was enough to buy 1 nugget, this would seriously unbalance the game. Premium should be paid with real money, not game money, although I have heard of games where they offer a very small amount of premium in exchange for a substantial amount of in-game currency.

DeletedUser16628

I'm all for it.Either way it ends up.Guess you could say I corner the market on gold farming.

DeletedUser

If you think about it the people who have developed this game earn their money from people buying nuggets do you really think for one minute that they would let you buy the for ingame cash??? and this has been mentioned before, not for this what so ever

DeletedUser9470

If you think about it the people who have developed this game earn their money from people buying nuggets do you really think for one minute that they would let you buy the for ingame cash??? and this has been mentioned before, not for this what so ever

yes they would because its a vicious circle
you buy nuggets to get cash to get nuggets...
even if u start other way:
get cash to buy nuggets to get cash...
makes you addicted to nuggets...
and makes u addicted to the game even more...

also it would take a lot of ingame money out of the game which they are always trying to do.
it increases longevity as well as players take longer to do things, spending money on nuggets rather than items will slow you down, no matter how many nuggets you use.

wen u have nuggets you tend to use them for everything, i promise itis a pain running out, when you get used to warping and suddenlyyou have to do it the old way and you have a 4 hour march ahead of you...

i think thres pros and cons, i dont think the cons are that bad.

DeletedUser563

NO . Will promote multis and pushing. it will also mess up the market further, there is already enough ridiculous offers on the market. Like for example knifes that is more expensive than bayonets. We dont want 1000 teenagers trying to make their nuggets on every world in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.