Veteran horse & Heavy ammo belt

DeletedUser

Hi,

I saw some players with the Veteran Horse (id=686) and the Heavy Ammunition Belt (id=2578). I have asked these players how they got them, there response was "I just got it when logging in" everytime. They didn't use any special link, so i would like to know if there is anyone who knows how to get these items?

Greetings
hs

DeletedUser

The belt was been given to people that were inactive for a few days.

The horse looks like is been given to people that used 10000 or more nuggets.

DeletedUser

I have Veteran horse on Briscoe, and i am only level 1.
I haven't belt but i am inactive.

DeletedUser14192

Wait you get rewarded for being inactive?! I wanna be inactive!

DeletedUser

The belt was been given to people that were inactive for a few days.

The horse looks like is been given to people that used 10000 or more nuggets.

How sure are you about these statements?

I can say that the 10k nuggets thing is not true, but the belt maybe...

DeletedUser

I got the horse on Arizona - and true, it was from an automatic log-on thingy... Unfortunately, i was on a tablet at the time and spotty internet service at the time (I was offline more than online during those attempts), so I didn't pay attention to what it said.
Same log on thingy - i got on W1 and Briscoe: I got a 100 bonds on those worlds.

I do want to say the log on thingy was about buying nuggets, but I really can't say with much accuracy due to my log on conditions i was experiencing at the time. I tried to go in with my laptop to figure it out, but my lappie couldn't connect to the internet where I was.

DeletedUser

So you are rewarded for being inactive? :O

Can someone who has the horse tell us about the set bonus?

DeletedUser15368

How long to I have to be inactive for, so I can pretend i'm quitting just to get the stupid horse for my collection?

DeletedUser14192

welcome to the world of INNO's logic :)
1000 bonds, belt, horse... why reward active players, right? ;)

How long do you have to be inactive for? Because for 1,000 bonds I'll hide away for a few days.

DeletedUser35968

My friend went vacation mode for few days and when he returned, he got 1000 bond letter, last month.

DeletedUser

My friend went vacation mode for few days and when he returned, he got 1000 bond letter, last month.

I hope/think that that is a little exaggerated. But if you are right i'll go in vacation mode for a few days on all my worlds :D

DeletedUser29831

This is a joke, right? I don't care about the bonds, but are you given items to go inactive?
I really hope I'm getting trolled here.

DeletedUser

volka.jpg

Now it´s a new set... Well it is worth to go away for 1 month doing something else and back into the game to get those prizes.