Not a bug Very Curious.....

DeletedUser38777

Will someone explain why I'm slower with a horse that doubles my movement speed than a buff that doubles it?
SMH.....
Please fix that...unless you're scamming for cash.

DeletedUser38777

Started the game and received a buff that doubles your movement speed. That expired. I just bought a horse that adds +100%. I'm slower.
Quite noticeably so.

Last edited by a moderator:

fortfighter1

As far as know the speed buff you get when you start the game is a lot faster than X 2. Sure what hurry are you in, you have all your life to play this game;)

Al35ul

The bonus speed at the beginning is because you are (were rather) a greenhorn. The bonus is huge and it's only at the first few levels (until you reach 15 if I'm not wrong); even with a horse, you won't be able to reach the same speed as you did when you were a greenhorn. It's not a bug that your speed decreased

DeletedUser38777

That's fine. But 'double' and '+100%' are still the same thing. I didn't say anything about how I feel about being slower. I simply pointed out that I am..and that by the description it is an error.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
* (This edit was posted near but after the response to this message) *
1. When you go to the Union shop while you have the greenhorn buff, you can extend it by 14 days.

2. That description says "doubles your movement speed".

3. That, then, describes the greenhorn buff as doubling your movement speed.

4. If you buy the extension will you extend the greenhorn speed?
If so, then why does the buff say 'double' if it is faster than '+100%'?

5. If it does not extend the same buff you begin with, why does it say extend?

6. If one buys the speed buff are they getting the "doubles your movement speed" or the same speed as the greenhorn buff?
(b) Is the horse (+100%) faster, slower, or the same as the speed buff in the shop (doubles your movement speed)?

7. If one person extends their greenhorn buff in the shop do they really extend it?
or ..if they buy the extension say..at level 13....will they be slower after level 15 anyway?
Will they be faster than someone who buys the buff at level 20? Or will the person who buys it at level 20 be buying the same speed as the greenhorn buff?

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul

The greenhorn bonus,which is 204 mph(5100%) if I'm not wrong, is merely there to help you get started. If the greenhorn speed bonus wouldn't have disappeared after 15, we all could have gotten a red suit ,wear it,and changed our names to Barry Allen.
Even on my main world, as a dueler in speed gear which includes Matoaka set+golden guns+Rolfe's horse set, I can only get 72 mph (1902). Your speed will increase as you level up and get better gear so all you need to do is play on :) (don't forget to invite friends ;) )

Last edited:

DeletedUser38777

I don't really care about how fast I am. I just noticed a discrepancy. (see edit above, please). My main game is an Asian-made martial arts mmorpg that, after beginning levels, takes 30 minutes of active fighting to gain 5 of 100% you need to level..and there are over 200 levels. Trust me..im not bent out of shape over instant gratification. I play things like this during updates, and when I dont feel like grinding.

Al35ul

I don't think it would be possible to extend the greenhorn speed bonus after level 15, though I've never tried it.

Edit: I've actually started a new character to test this, as a greenhorn below level 15, you don't have access to purchase the speed bonus for none of the time periods (3/14/90/365 days)

Last edited: