Very close to Level 99!

Red Falcon

Hey everyone. I am very close to reaching the Level 99 milestone! Is anyone up for a Level 99 party in my honor?

Red Falcon

Awesomeness! I am about to check my character and see if he's leveled up yet. If he has, I will be right back here and shouting about my accomplishment.

DeletedUser

Whoo-hoo!! I made it to Level 99!! Celebrate good times! Yeah! But how come I am not in the Hall of Fame? Does it take some time for this to occur?

HoF only has 10 pages...

5 + 9 * 6 = 59. #59 in the HoF for 99 was Wil, May 10, 2010. You missed the HoF by over a year.

DeletedUser

#59 to 100 was Eclipse on New Years Eve. 120 only has 6 people so far, but you have 584 people ahead of you in the rankings.

DeletedUser

Strop worrying about HOF and concentrate in your game.
Play it right and you will get into top50 eventually.

There's no such thing as playing "right". I'm 120 on 5 worlds, and I'm 109 on w11, because 99% of my XP since level 70 or so has been from fort battles, plus daily login bonus. I don't consider my playing on those other worlds to be any more "right" than my play on w1.

DeletedUser

There's no such thing as playing "right". I'm 120 on 5 worlds, and I'm 109 on w11, because 99% of my XP since level 70 or so has been from fort battles, plus daily login bonus. I don't consider my playing on those other worlds to be any more "right" than my play on w1.

'right' for him.Your priority was fort battles.His priority clearly is earning xp.
If he plays smartly its still possible.

DeletedUser

'right' for him.Your priority was fort battles.His priority clearly is earning xp.
If he plays smartly its still possible.

I'm not arguing that it's possible, but judging from how long 99 took him, XP is NOT his priority.

DeletedUser

Clearly he thinks it is. :p
Or he wouldn't open this topic in the first place.

Red Falcon

I do high level jobs all the time which give 100 or more exp. But ever since crafting came out, I have been trying to work on it and not so much all those high level jobs. Also, I'd like to give my younger brother a chance to catch up to me.

DeletedUser

U got there by dueling workers such as my town founder :p he doesnt appreciate it ;)

DeletedUser

I do high level jobs all the time which give 100 or more exp. But ever since crafting came out, I have been trying to work on it and not so much all those high level jobs. Also, I'd like to give my younger brother a chance to catch up to me.

Many jobs give higher than 150 xp, so 100 is a little far down. Just sayin. ;)

As for dueling workers... if you weren't supposed to duel them, the game wouldn't let you.

DeletedUser22685

Hey guys, guess what! I'm nearly level 86! Oh, that level doesn't mean anything anymore? What a pity.

Red Falcon

U got there by dueling workers such as my town founder :p he doesnt appreciate it ;)

LOL! Funny matey! Welp...I am level 101 now, but I guess ya'll can see that. Anyway, how's everyone been doing on and off The West? I've been getting a little curious, so I thought I'd stop by the old "Wells Fargo" Forum and see how everyone's been.