Verson 1.17?

DeletedUser

Already is, in W5 saloons. :)

Not for adventurers, in fact. They have to travel, sometimes a long distance, to find a quest-giver. It seems that adventurers are destined to move around the map to make a living.

DeletedUser

Not for adventurers, in fact. They have to travel, sometimes a long distance, to find a quest-giver. It seems that adventurers are destined to move around the map to make a living.

Adventurers will get a new person in the saloon as well, they just need to complete a couple more quests than other classes.
And yes adventurers have to travel -a lot-

DeletedUser

You know you're a whiner when you're complaining about your avatar's sore feet. :D

DeletedUser

I like that we have to cross the whole world. But I'm saving for that quarter horse first! :)

DeletedUser

There's no point asking on the forum "when will the update be?" because it will be announced when we have enough details (or the CM has enough details).

It's not as if we're saying "we're going to keep the details from you", rather saying "we don't know the details yet!!"

DeletedUser

so i understand the planned update for todays 14:00 didint took place ?
since i kinda got a quest asking to scare away birds...

DeletedUser

so i understand the planned update for todays 14:00 didint took place ?
since i kinda got a quest asking to scare away birds...

uh..it took place, or why do you think you got a new quest?

Red Falcon

Well, speaking of version 1.17, I am on my first new quest...The one that everyone has been talking about over the past 2 days.

DeletedUser

workers got very bad quests. only for wasting time.

it's not fair, classes didn´t get similar rewarding quests.

DeletedUser

shouldn´t be that way.

no class should get so much bonus over other classes. it kills the game.

Red Falcon

Okay, what 'time' are they talking about here?

Barkeeper Henry Walker: I have been thinking about that medal you found. If you want to find out more then you might want to go to the fort in the area, maybe they know more about it than me.

Target: Guard the fort for three hours.

Requires: (You have to accept the quest before the time is counted.) Reward: Guarding the fort (3 hours)
warning.png

+ $ 130

DeletedUser

in other words if you start gaurd the fort b4 accepting the quest those hours or minutes wont count toward the 3 hours guarding the fort

DeletedUser5597

I am first in the game at the adventurers quest (w5), I am saving all my skill points for appearance to be able to do trading with Indians, the single thing I can't do in all the new quest. My horseback shooter never failed me till now, hope he won't do it now :laugh: