Verson 1.17?

DeletedUser

That would then becomes incredibly annoying if they add in any more quests that require you to accept them at a specific server time for them to show up, like some of the existing quests.

I absolutely agree with this one.

Those quests that ONLY appear on specific server time is very annoying to inconvenient.

I'm fine with equipment, inventory, or cash requirement, as long as you can do it at any time of the day, any day of the week.

Some of us may not be able to log on during some of those quest times to trigger quests :(

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Already seen the updates, I don't know why they're secret because we've already been told what's coming up.

One Armed Ninja

Question time!

I went on weststats and saw in the weapons section:

Boomerang +
Throwing Knives

Has anyone worked out how you get them (which class?) as they look potentially useful and as far I i've read no ones mentioned them on these forums.
I don't play W5 so im going to have to wait...

DeletedUser

Im world 5 and lets just say it gets good when is the upgrade in the other worlds coming and i will be starting world 7 as well 7 worlds this will be fun lmao :)

DeletedUser928

I was suprised to see w7 not at 1.17. Any idea when the rest of the worlds will be updated???

DeletedUser

when will the other worlds be updated to 1.17?

World 7 will open on Wednesday the 4th of February. We'll post the exact starting time nearer the time though it will most likely be in the afternoon.

In other news expect to see the game updated to version 1.17 either at the end of next week or soon after. More info on that soon too :)

- Morthy
Community manager

DeletedUser928

How can you tell that?

In W5 Open a completed Quest

you will see on the bottom of the screen

You have already completed this quest.
» Show epilogue

You can now view the text from the start of the quest and the text at the end.

Don't have that in the other worlds... ;) And neither does 7 :(

Red Falcon

Is world 1 included in this version 1.17 update? Because I don't see any quest givers on my map yet...

DeletedUser

This from the link on the signon screen

All worlds will be updated to version 1.17 tomorrow (Thursday) at around 14:00 server time. There may be a short downtime for each world while its updating.

The changes include:

• New quest group for each class, over 120 new quests in total.
  • Quest Employers are now visible on the map
  • Messages to all town members are now possible
  • New items that can only be worn by a specific class
  • Fixed map tiles for Safari on Mac OS X
  • Fixed travel duration bug in tasks

DeletedUser

As far as I can see on german forum there will be fifth quest giver in saloon.