Verson 1.17?

DeletedUser

A few weeks? w7 is going to be 1.17 and that's in 4 days. The quest giver and class specific quests are the major change.

DeletedUser

Some people do know whats coming *cough*. But you are not aloud to post spoilers on here . :p

DeletedUser

Elmyr ^^^ That made me LOL

Dont expect to find Quest info on TheWestStats after the quests come ... they removed the quest lines from the German version of TheWestTool "so people could figure it out for themselves."

Which IMO is their way of acknowledging the game doesn't have enough content.

DeletedUser

That would then becomes incredibly annoying if they add in any more quests that require you to accept them at a specific server time for them to show up, like some of the existing quests.

DeletedUser

Itnog meant the actual new quest lists are considered spoilers ... they were listed on the German WestTool for a few days but then removed "so people could find out for themselves", so I doubt we'll get them here ...

Oh and Metalax - I don't recall any time/day quests but there will be some definite eye straining to find the Quest NPCs on the mini-map :p

DeletedUser

I remember from the discussions on the German forum that in the soldiers quest line there is one quest that can only be closed on Sunday's.

DeletedUser

Sundays isn't so bad. That's 1/7 of the time you're (potentially) on. It gets bad when it's something like "between 7 and 12 on a Wednesday, carrying no weapon, and carrying exactly $200" -- just as a totally random example. ;)

DeletedUser

It is not too bad if the game says what you need to do. It is the having to try everything just not to miss anything

DeletedUser

who wants to make sense of this one?

Die Questreihe geht weiter, sobald du Stufe 12 erreicht hast.