Version 2.90 feedback

DeletedUser15368

Since discussion threads don't get created anymore, I'll make my own :p

Updating old shop sets is a great first step, but please continue this with sets like the Gentleman's, Indian, Mexican, Pilgrim etc. It's been years overdue :)

When will the latest tombola items be sellable, is it not usually on the update after the event ends? The impossibility of actually winning a full set on this particular event means we are absolutely desperate to trade items and have a completed set on world Idaho.

Update rating: 3/10 needs more and/or useful updated sets and tradable tombola items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

quite agree - the old sets are essential for newbies as they're easy to get and aren't expensive. It would be good to see them enhanced more. Perhaps, more speed for the Indian set? - one of the main issues new players face is speed and giving them that would increase their inclination and interest in the game

I guess delaying the trading of tombola items is inno's way of making people spend more on the tombola, so that they can get the full set without waiting a month. It sounds asinine, but makes sense :p

asdf124

Since discussion threads don't get created anymore, I'll make my own :p

Updating old shop sets is a great first step, but please continue this with sets like the Gentleman's, Indian, Mexican, Pilgrim etc. It's been years overdue :)

When will the latest tombola items be sellable, is it not usually on the update after the event ends? The impossibility of actually winning a full set on this particular event means we are absolutely desperate to trade items and have a completed set on world Idaho.

Update rating: 3/10 needs more and/or useful updated sets and tradable tombola items.
You missed black friday updated set. Which will be on sale this friday.

DeletedUser35533

I wish there were quests tied to the stat change, don't like stuff in the inventory changing stats on their own. also maybe some quest tied to sets themselves, since there was no point in game when they had anything other then novelty value

DeletedUser15368

I wish there were quests tied to the stat change, don't like stuff in the inventory changing stats on their own. also maybe some quest tied to sets themselves, since there was no point in game when they had anything other then novelty value
i mean do you use the gear that's changing regularly? i'm assuming they have statistics about how useless certain sets are to players now, and are acting on it lol.