Version 2.57

• Thread starter DeletedUser34876
  • Start date

DeletedUser34876

So with update 2.57 we were given this information:

Fort Battle Bonuses didn't work properly
Fort Battle damage bonuses have been broken for some time.

Affected sets:

• The Outlaw's gear
  • Stranger from the North set
  • Cook's item set
  • Cook's animal set
  • Wright Brother's clothes set
  • Pat Garett's set
  • Pat Garetts' weapon set
  • Hawaii weapons set
Affected items:
  • Venomous snake
  • Stone arrowhead
However I can't see an affirmation that this issue has been sorted. The message can be read as it is a known problem but not corrected or that it has been corrected with this update. Which is correct?

Slygoxx

The issue has been corrected, but there will be an additional update tomorrow that should correct some corrections that went wrong.

DeletedUser34876

Pankreas, I did notice that. However, I also noticed:
"Fort Battle damage bonuses have been broken for some time."
Here the use of present perfect indicates that it is still the case, hence my confusion....
See the difference "It was broken" indicates that it is a finished action

any other grammar questions just ask ;)

Pankreas PorFavor

nah, no grammar questions. I just don't see why they would put it in the announcement of the update if they did not (try) to fix/change it.

It would be as if the update for v2.58 said
  • "Fort shops promised long time ago!"
  • "Addition of the railroad - one more thing we did not do..."
  • "New adventure maps: nothing to report."
;):D

DeletedUser34876

That is true :)

Then again it could be to say that they are aware there is a problem....

Then with Trump I have stopped trying to make sense of the world....

foscock

Banned
Will there an update to correct the corrected corrections?

Specifically, Wright Brothers set (plane, bicycle, diploma) set bonus was changed from Fort Battle Bonus to Sector bonus, which doesn't work in Adventures.

asdf124

Will there an update to correct the corrected corrections?

Specifically, Wright Brothers set (plane, bicycle, diploma) set bonus was changed from Fort Battle Bonus to Sector bonus, which doesn't work in Adventures.
You should have said something cause devs aren't mind readers. The last update had not included wright plane set, the correction for last update was made by yesterday's patch.

Only you and wright users could say something, yet I have not seen any of you letting us know.

foscock

Banned
You should have said something cause devs aren't mind readers. The last update had not included wright plane set, the correction for last update was made by yesterday's patch.

Only you and wright users could say something, yet I have not seen any of you letting us know.

So you are saying Wright set got changed yesterday, the day I posted? Considering El Dorado wasn't properly updated the previous time, I'm not sure how I could have mentioned it any sooner.

Tom Robert

The Attack bonus of Wright brother's set was changed with v2.57 by mistake. We were aware of that but it didn't make it in the fix at the 3. July.
It will be fixed again with update v2.58.