Version 2.43 discussion

DeletedUser35277

Thank you for the continued addition of new quests. However, lay off the lotus flowers,
PLEASE! :eek:

DeletedUser34781

+1 on the lotus flower reduction in new quests..i have nightmares thinking about them when i see 7 lotus flowers and then 10 more .ughhh :eek:

It's great they keep adding new ones though. more craft items reqs is a great idea gets players selling/buying them.

DeletedUser35533

will there be a first day/week discount on all new country belts?

Two items of Note have Changed and NO information seems available on them:

1-] Ludwig's Ox has had its "Hiding" skill replaced with "Setting Traps", What gives?, noticed this event 3-4 days ago when I spotted the ERROR in the Fridolin's Festive horse.

2-] Inexperienced Horse has had its "Stamina" skill replaced with "Hiding", What gives?x2, all confirmed changes have not been explained.

I confirmed my Information before I posted this message today,[9-25-16 PST]
I 'can see' my former animal attributes in "TW-DB" site [this site is no longer being updated regularly, so the old information has not changed, my current animals no longer match up with "their Set" bonuses in the cloth calculator or in "TW-DB" (old) inventory slides.

Example:
I now have to insert my Inexperienced Horse where my Ludwig's Ox used to go to get the "hiding" bonus. :( :( :(

Someone at Inno Games needs to go back and Undo some Coding "mistake", so the three animals work/function in 'their' sets as they were intended to, this was all perfectly fine about a week ago... then BAM, ERROR ERROR...MUST STERILIZE! seems to have happened.

Anyone Mind getting this taken care of ASAP?

All sarcasm aside:
Please fix Ludwig's Ox and Jerry's Inexperienced Horse, back to their Proper/Correct Skills.
Circa 2014-2015, not this unexplained "Morphing".

I also noted my "Child in a basket" image "morphed" into a "Leaflet" [on/about a week ago as well], :(

Kindly restore the "Gerber Baby image" as well...
I'm not going to Start/Finish any of the Baby questing until I see "Junior" again. ...

This Litany of comments/questions, may come across as a negative posting, but, it's not! - FACTS do not convey tone.

I've merely elaborated "certain" unexplained events "In this game" [The WEST] that have a very profound and negative effect on game aesthetics.

Thanks again for an "otherwise" enjoyable game, minus the "Morphing problems" and some "Less than defined Quests" that don't give "Hints" as previous quests have, so go the Complaints from fellow players who were looking for "Local Beer" and some "White Wreaths"...

PS:
Oh...Did I mention the: Knitting Needles?
[these should "DROP" when "Working as a Traveling Merchant", and NOT from their current Location [not mentioned so I don't spoil everything], but I have my Knitting needles :)

Note:
Local Beer was easy for me because I have "Beer-Quest Item x2" in my inventory, so I had prior knowledge of a Similar Quest function/demand, noted "local" was the only change, so I completed what I did the past 2 years, and Wah-la! "Local Beer" showed up in my Rewards, but the Quest 'said nothing about': [Milling Grains, or the 'other' task that will trigger the beer to drop] :(

Just go back and access your data files on the Local Beer task, it needs "hints added" as well as a 'task locator' icon...

Note #2:
Did Inno hire new Quest Writers?
It would simply appear someone forgot to: "Read a Memo" on Maintaining Proper Quest Formatting for game uniformity.

I've mentioned enough here for "your next 2.44 update", so ...
Lets get busy and "Squash these BUGS" - Move out! - RECON Platoon!

All right...
Guess I'm done. :)

DeletedUser22685

Two items of Note have Changed and NO information seems available on them:

1-] Ludwig's Ox has had its "Hiding" skill replaced with "Setting Traps", What gives?, noticed this event 3-4 days ago when I spotted the ERROR in the Fridolin's Festive horse.

2-] Inexperienced Horse has had its "Stamina" skill replaced with "Hiding", What gives?x2, all confirmed changes have not been explained.

I confirmed my Information before I posted this message today,[9-25-16 PST]
I 'can see' my former animal attributes in "TW-DB" site [this site is no longer being updated regularly, so the old information has not changed, my current animals no longer match up with "their Set" bonuses in the cloth calculator or in "TW-DB" (old) inventory slides.

Example:
I now have to insert my Inexperienced Horse where my Ludwig's Ox used to go to get the "hiding" bonus. :( :( :(

Someone at Inno Games needs to go back and Undo some Coding "mistake", so the three animals work/function in 'their' sets as they were intended to, this was all perfectly fine about a week ago... then BAM, ERROR ERROR...MUST STERILIZE! seems to have happened.

Anyone Mind getting this taken care of ASAP?
Update 2.42 changed the fort fighting skill formula to switch stamina for hiding in attack and hiding for setting traps in defence. As a result, bonuses given by fort sets were changed so as not to render them useless to the people who paid real money to obtain them.

DeletedUser36192

I miss the even items being instantly auction-able #moneymoneymoney

DeletedUser35533

I miss the even items being instantly auction-able #moneymoneymoney
it made for more chaotic market which was more fun. I guess this model helps people nail down the the approximate value better then before

Deleted User - 1693871

I preferred the previous version as well, the trading during the events was a great part of the fun. But this way Inno makes more money, I suppose ...

asdf124

The same as it always is mi amigo.......the following update or two after the event is over.
The next update will let it be auctionable, so it should be from 1-5 week(s) after it ends. (6'th of October)
So the 13'th of October to 10'th of November is my approximate dates.

DeletedUser36192

Yeah i understand the reasoning behind it - stablise the market for people; forces people to wait and get itchy with nuggets to just play tombolas and try to get the item they wanted etc.

Just commenting how i enjoyed it - used to mean a quick buck if you spun early and won a jacket or pants :3

asdf124

Yeah i understand the reasoning behind it - stablise the market for people; forces people to wait and get itchy with nuggets to just play tombolas and try to get the item they wanted etc.

Just commenting how i enjoyed it - used to mean a quick buck if you spun early and won a jacket or pants :3

I am very happy with the changes since I've acquired most clothes sets except missing 1 item from each.

The problem is seeing irrelevant items still having a chance to be won from Rare product to loot chest in rare section(won't include very rare chest since that 1 is so unlikely to get)

I guess we should be happier about em removing 1k bond letter from last category.

DeletedUser36192

They still left the reskill potion which is essentially the same as the 1k bonds but more limiting, no? (not complaining, general chat)
and yeah, overall i wish all chests had an improved drop rate of useful/good items ESP since we have upgrading, it would make sense now more than ever to increase the weightage on named weapons (both left and right hand) so market could see a greater influx of them and more diverse weapon useage.