Version 2.04 Quest Levels

DeletedUser34767

Anybody have a link to the new level requirements for quests? I'm wondering when my level 78 adventurer may see a new quest line open up as I don't have any to work on since the change. Before the change I was working on The Raid ( L67 ) and The Treasure - The Other Tribes ( L75 ), all other quest lines L75 and below are complete. I had read that The Raid was moving to the mid 80's but did not hear anything about The Other Tribes quest line.

Sure is boring to be an adventurer now. :(

DeletedUser

The raid is a level 86 quest now.

For you to find out the level of each quest, check the entire questline and see what is the most hard to do job.
Check ingame what level do you have to be to open the job.

That´s the level of the entire quest line.

DeletedUser

So the Golden Gun is no longer accessible from level 75? That will annoy a lot of people I am sure.

DeletedUser8627

The level requirement for 'The Raid' quest line is now set to level 84.

The golden gun quest 'Three keys for your treasure' where you get the actual GG is now set to level 87.

DeletedUser34767

Any idea on what the new number for The Treasure - The Other Tribes went to. It was at 75. Did it jump based on the requirements for the second half of the quest line? I'm guessing that would push it to 97-100.

DeletedUser30373

What about Escape from prison, I was half way through this quest on Dakota (I took screen shots before the update :) ), got up to "Someone has to do it" and now its not available from the Sherriff. Looking at the jobs I can do them all

DeletedUser8627

Quest Group: The treasure (ID : 61) - Reach level 99. This is for all quests available in this quest line.

DeletedUser8627

Quest Group: Escape from prison (ID : 37) - Reach level 79.

:)

DeletedUser34767

Thanks Da Twista. Looks like my best hope for a quest line now is The Fate of The Cunninghams in two more levels, provided that one has not been raised too. :unsure:

DeletedUser35594

i have a question about the fact that i have completed some quests from some series. lets say pre 2.04 i have completed the quest "vincent" from "the art thief" series unlocked at 75lvl. lets say hypothetically that after 2.04 the series unlock at 80 lvl. when i reach lvl 80 am i going to have vincent quest completed or i have to run all the series from start?

The question affects all questlines and especially series as "the treasure" (the indian one) that splits in two large parts (pre 2.04 first part unlocks at 75lvl and second part at 100lvl)

*Note that any quests i have completed are correctly placed in the tab "completed quests" at the quest book.

*Also i would like to see a sticky post with the lvl changes of all affected questlines. that would be so helpfully to clear this matter for anyone once and for ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

All quests finished before the update count as finished, no worries about that.

List is probably gonna come shortly, i still dont know when. Please have patience :)

DeletedUser22685

I've made a list of all the new quest level requirements, hopefully this will help you with your planning. Secret quests and holiday quests are not included, but a complete version can be found here (SPOILERS).

Red = increased level
Green = decreased level
Black = no change

Questline | Old level | New level
First steps|1| 2
Pony-Express|3|3
Erik's flight|4|4
Manhunt|5|5
Fire heart|5|5
Heading into a new adventure|N/A| 8
The cattle herd|8| 10
Henry's Birthday|11|11
Hackett's Claim|10| 12
Optimisation of profits|N/A| 14
Waupee's Grandfather|14|14
Unforgiven|15|15
Well organised|18| 15
How the festivals fall|15|15
Tomorrow's headline|15| 18
Gemstones|20|20
Wasteland|20|20
Clothes make the man|27| 21
Bob|23| 25
The day labourer|N/A| 25
Three Rivers|39| 30
The decision|25| 30
Angel of love|30|30
The loser|40| 30
Wild horses|30| 31
The Dalton clan|36| 38
The hunt|33| 40
John moves out|49| 40
The great journey|35| 40
Henry Walker's special|32| 45
The ghost town|40| 45
Kate's wedding band|46|46
Transporting prisoners|45| 47
Treasure hunt|47| 55
Mexican gold|50| 55
The peacemaker|45| 65
Paths of communication|35| 70
The railroad's journey of conquest|45| 72
Escape from prison|60| 79
The raid|67| 84
The art thief|75| 85
The travelling circus|90| 95
Help for Father Brown|85| 96
Charlie|90| 97
The freedom fighter|85| 97
The treasure|75| 99

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Futu,

Do you know where the quest line "the Fate of the Cunninghams" is now. I was about halfway finished but now it is not available so I am figuring it has been moved up some levels and though you might know.

Thanks again for the info!

DeletedUser22685

That is technically a secret quest and can't be posted here, but I'll send you a PM.

DeletedUser

I was about to ask the same question as I was just about to complete "The Half Indian Stranger" component of the Cunningham quest when the game reset. Can you please message me with the new level needed? Thanks

DeletedUser

I was about to ask the same question as I was just about to complete "The Half Indian Stranger" component of the Cunningham quest when the game reset. Can you please message me with the new level needed? Thanks

Sent you an IM in case Futu did not yet.;)

DeletedUser22685

I've created an updated list with all secret and holiday quests in our Quest Discussion, spoiler enabled forum section.

The link can be found here: SPOILER ALERT.