Vengyr - anyone else noticed what a coward he is in fort battles........

DeletedUser

For someone of his lvl and with HP maybe 3 to 4x more than average fort fighter - you would think he / she / it would stand out from the crowd rather than hide behind weaker players.

But he / she / it doesn't.

thanks

Alec

DeletedUser

Failthread is fail.

What you just said is absolutely not true. I have seen VenGyr block towers/stand out many times.

There's no reason to do it really, even though he has that hp. It's his hp, not yours. If you want to do good in battles, you spend YOUR skill points in that skill.

So okay... if you say your suppose to work as a team or whatever, that's true. But lets take 2000 as the average hp... that means you can take about 7 hits before you have to move to the back line. I don't see any reason for VenGyr to take more than 7 hits (around 1750 hp) before moving to the backline. If he wants to, he can do more, but if he doesn't want to, that's his call and not yours.

Think before you make a crap thread like this one.

DeletedUser

If you look at the historical battles , I think you will find that Vengyr has taken far more than his/her fair share of point duty.

If they have appeared less active in some battles then there could be far too many legitimate reasons to even try to list or indeed justify:blink:

DeletedUser13388

My opinion is,that the better players shouldnt be meat shield in the beginning of the battle.They are more useful in the end of the battle.

Its better to be a shield vs 10-15 players in important moment of the battle,instead to shield vs 40 players in the beginning of the battle.

DeletedUser

*Edited post because i was not being nice*

Yes, George you are probably correct - my post was regarding my observations only.

thanks

Alec

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

VenGyr is ranked 1st on Westforts for damage in W10, he gets into the thick of it ;)

DeletedUser

VenGyr is ranked 1st on Westforts for damage in W10, he gets into the thick of it ;)

you can get first in damage by hiding behind ppl the entire fort fight as well lol

im sure int eh most recent battles that was proven much the case in the NNT battle where he stood 2nd line most of the entire 20 rounds they lasted moving behind others eventually until most of them were already gone

he is quite the specimen which is commendable, but is it utilized in a way that would be helpful to his cause, that would be debatable but thats my own thing

DeletedUser

He does what he is asked for.

His purpose isn't a meat shield for others.

Don't understand why alectheba has to attack individuals. Or it is just the way you play it. Well, then good luck.