Submitted Various Minor Ideas

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

Which of the following ideas do you like?

• Yes, I like idea 1!

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • No, I do not like idea 1!

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Yes, I like idea 2!

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • No, I do not like idea 2!

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Yes, I like idea 3!

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • No, I do not like idea 3!

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Yes, I like idea 4!

Votes: 42 76.4%
  • No, I do not like idea 4!

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Yes, I like idea 5!

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • No, I do not like idea 5!

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

This is a selection of various minor ideas. See below for more info about the idea.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Idea title: Create chat room
details of idea: You would be able to make a group name and add people to that group to talk to and make the group public or private. A private chat room would be invitation-only, while people could join a public chat room at their discretion.
Reasons for submitting: Allows talking outside the confines of town, alliance, and county chats w/o being as extensive as a world chat. Public chat allows for different people to talk about a common topic of interest and would increase social interaction b/t players.

Idea title: Persistent whisper
details of idea: Works like the ignore option: You select it, then it stays on 'til you select it again.
Reasons for submitting: Happy players, should be super easy to code.

Idea title: Creating lists of people to telegram
details of idea: I noticed that you can only add individuals to the 'add recipient' section when writing telegrams. I think it would be nice to create lists that you can add people to for easy organization.
Reasons for submitting: A nice little addition to an otherwise decent feature of the game. Especially easier for coordinating with different groups of people scattered all over the place.

Idea title: Filtering duel targets
details of idea: Make it possible to filter targets by town/alliance and other pertinent things.
Reasons for submitting: Will ease policing of naps and also allow players to hit within a certain range of targets.

Idea title: Ability to transfer forum ownership
details of idea: Copying forum data is tedious at best, especially with large forums with lots of threads.
Reasons for submitting: Convenience for alliance forum mods.

DeletedUser22493

Only idea 5 passed the poll, and therefor that is the only one that will be sent to the dev's.

Status
Not open for further replies.