Value of a bond?

DeletedUser

If you would be able to buy bonds for ingame cash, how much dollars would one bond be worth to you?

DeletedUser

Yeah, but 10k for those crafting recipes or one of those belts seem fine though. What would you suggest as a price then?

for me personally would be 400$ maybe. 400.000$ for potion of new beginning is fair if you don't use nuggets. 600.000$ for premium chest, well innogames belt and howdah/g.tomahawk are worth more then that if you are lucky.

Slygoxx

40k for a Habenero chili seems a bit excessive though. I don't think it's possible to set a fixed price on a bond, due to the number of items available and the differences between those.

DeletedUser

40k for a Habenero chili seems a bit excessive though. I don't think it's possible to set a fixed price on a bond, due to the number of items available and the differences between those.

but it's ok since chillis and other 3 items can be found on jobs with some time invested. if you want immediate shortcut to that item, you should pay 3-4 times more.

DeletedUser

but it's ok since chillis and other 3 items can be found on jobs with some time invested. if you want immediate shortcut to that item, you should pay 3-4 times more.

So $400k for a premium chest to save time finding Bob's overalls or Cheyenne's pants on a job. ;)

DeletedUser

So $400k for a premium chest to save time finding Bob's overalls or Cheyenne's pants on a job. ;)

That's why i never had or never will buy premium chest (or any chest) :p

But point of this thread is to see how does people value a bond based upon items they do buy from shop, not to find some fair bond/cash relation for all items.

So Elmyr, how would you value a single bond?

DeletedUser31397

It would be better to make a value on specific items, then one bond maybe...

DeletedUser25892

I think it would have to be 500 per bond. Quite honestly you would create a method around farming cash if you made a bond too cheap in in game cash form. I have to say that not everyone can accumulate lots of cash, but there are those of us out there that can really take advantage of the in game cash options. Let us discuss the items in the bond shop that are worth really buying:

LvL 600 Product craft - 100 bonds
Steel Line box - 175 bonds
Premium chest - 1500 bonds
Potion of SP/AP - 1000 bonds
Potion of SP/AP individuals - 600 bonds

I think that at $100 per bond turns these into a very easily obtainable items. Hence premium box is only 150K...I would buy one of those every chance I could as some of those most of the items would pop out above 50Ks worth. Also at $17.5K per steel box...that would be like a small candy shop....Now if you make it $500 per bond, now you are saying a premium box is worth $750K and a steel box is worth $87.5K which I personally feel gives those who have high amounts of cash can actually make use of the in game cash and would not create an environment of people just farming in game cash.

Would be a definitely cool idea for inno to add to allow cash to trickle out of the world.

MM2099

It would be better to make a value on specific items, then one bond maybe...

I feel most items in the shop currently are a bit overpriced for the amount of bonds that can be obtained daily. However, adding a cash option will make these prices seem more realistic.

MM2099

Last edited by a moderator: