Valley of Life BPA - Accepting Applications

DeletedUser

Town Name: Valley of Life BPA

Town Rank: 560

Town Points: 37386

What positions are open: All positions are open ... as long as you are somewhat active :D

Number of Open Positions: 14 and growing

Town Descriptions: We are currently looking for people who want to join a town. We are almost fully upgraded (we only need to level up 2 more in Gunsmith). Our Town has a variety of people. If you are looking for a good home we are the place to start. If you are looking for a new start you can get that here too. If you have any questions just look me up in world 7 ... I'll be more than happy to answer them. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

Where to contact:
doc hudson - Mayor
mister no good - Recruiter
ac blaster - Sheriff

You can contact me, doc hudson, or mister no good, or ac blaster in these ways:
(a) in the game by clicking on rankings on the top right of the page, opening a window that you can search for players and entering either doc hudson, mister no good, or ac blaster
(b) in the game, clicking telegrams on the top right of the page, opening a window--> click write on the left and entering doc hudson, mister no good, or ac blaster
(c) replying on this thread (below)
(d) message me by clicking my name (at the top of the thread) and sending me a message that you want to join this town.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at what we have to offer. We are a peaceful town and don't go around looking for trouble. We try to be loyal to our allies and will help when asked. If you are looking for a town where you can be sure that you'll be taken care of, this town is it.

Doc Hudson
Mayor/Founder - Valley of Live BPA

:D

Last edited by a moderator: