Valentine's Messengers

DeletedUser

During the last event, I kept a tally with the hearts I sent and received.

Compared to World 5, World 1 unlocked the world rewards later, meaning that on average its players were less active. However, I received more hearts from friends, meaning that somehow I managed to became friend here with players who are more active.

I'm thankful to all players for their effort in sending hearts and helping unlocking rewards, and especially grateful to those who did this on a daily basis. I feel these players deserve recognition, hope they don't mind having their names listed here.

The event lasted for 17.5 days, during which I sent hearts 15 times to those I befriended from the beginning, less to those I became friends with later. During this time I had 159 friends, sent hearts 2143 times and received hearts 1868 times. Sadly, there were 2 players who never sent hearts, to me at least. On the other hand, 47 players sent me more hearts than I sent them. These generous players are:

Players who sent me 60 hearts more than I sent them:
xRoxyx - Valentine's Ambassador - sent hearts 18 times
silverlady1, Manvilla, wbauerus, HelenBack, bohorc, lavcan, ADamnFool.

Players who sent me 40 hearts more than I sent them:
Joe the Norse, Rattle Snake Joe, Neal Fargo, Skip McGraw, huldubuldu, Vrugdish, Bata Zivojinovic, Bragadino, zvrndo, ThunderRaif, pst1402, Good Feather, jamestg1, Pennyr, 45 70, shaiselden.

Players who sent me 20 hearts more than I sent them:
Strad, KottenT, Gandalf Greyhame, cowboy57, gtoadie, paul19.71, traceyfields, Romb0, Kostadimos, Cassius Fett, BigmanPete, M-Quality, daveberggren, Blossom the Reaper, Buttercup the Baker, Phoebe Ann, Paylyn, VikarBo, Little spirit wolf, Siouxsie Sioux, SummersNight, fallenangel69, halongbay.

There are many other dedicated players who remained anonymous because I wasn't their friend during this event.

Deleted User - 1278415

Glad to see my name in such small company in the postive side of the fence of sending you hearts daily. Toward the end it was a trying event to get the hearts all in and live a normal life.

My wife was tapping her foot for me to get off the darn computer at 10pm at night and come to bed as I play on 5 worlds, which includes w1