Valentines event

• Thread starter DeletedUser38595
  • Start date

DeletedUser38595

ign: ipodsie
Fairbank
chrome Version 56.0.2924.87

Just bought the Large Heart Bag for current event. Open the bag and counter starts counting back from 24 hours, pop up says i used bag but am credited 0 (ZERO) hearts towards the event. Havent tried any other browsers or worlds as i am not going to spend towards the event on other toons unless i can be reasonably assured this isnt the outcome for each. chat said that others used the bag as well and were instantly credited with the 2500 hearts as described

DeletedUser35277

I would be happy if Events were announced a day or so ahead of time.
This one just popped up with no notice.

MFRavenhawk

"New Worlds" questline seems to be bugged too.....AZ is supposed to have opened it, but the starting quest, "Meeting with the Chief" that Waupee is supposed to give doesn't yet exist.

asdf124

can you guys change back the adventures reward to what it was changed to in halloween event?

50 hearts for a win is a joke versus the 250 flowers you get in halloween :( :rolleyes:

Apelatia

I'm not sure why the reward has been reduced, but it has. Hopefully, we can feedback and get it increased for the next event of this nature.

For issues with the new quest-line, please send in a ticket and it will be looked into.