Valentine's Day Event & Update Feedback - 2.143

warra48

Why the massively negative numbers on hearts sent to friends? I'll never complete that quest within a decade at these numbers. What's going on?

Pankreas PorFavor

Why the massively negative numbers on hearts sent to friends? I'll never complete that quest within a decade at these numbers. What's going on?

You accepted the quest before the event started. Cancel it, then accept the quest again and it will be ok.

(btw. this was discussed in this thread already. sometimes it's worth it to read what's already there...)

Ranger-Schwartz

Hello again kuro and the-west team!

I am requesting if you can schedule a moderator awesomia dig with bonuses for Sunday evening, 28 February? Then maybe another one the following weekend?

warra48

You accepted the quest before the event started. Cancel it, then accept the quest again and it will be ok.

(btw. this was discussed in this thread already. sometimes it's worth it to read what's already there...)
Thank you. I ended up doing that, anyway. I did read the thread, I obviously missed the clue.

NovaStar

So, I've seen someone just now with an upgraded Josephine set...the new Valentine one...is that even possible? Isn't it only one available per person in the spins?

PrancingPurplePony

it says on the event announcement Once the last item is received all set items are put back into the pool again.
So I would say that it is possible although expensive, because it means a lot of spins

Abydos1

Nothing is sacred anymore with this upgrading crap...it was one of the few events that gave you a full set without need for upgrading. Oh well...

Daisy Duke

If it can help anyone including myself i still have room for event friends i do send on daily basis. All you gotta do is send me an in game friendship request on Idaho server and I will accecpt and start sending hearts. Thank you

Ranger-Schwartz

Hi kuro - you had said another set of forts were possibly getting dug this weekend for Awesomia by the moderators. Is that still a plan?

Artem124

hey inno . not sure if anyone said anything about gilberts set , but why are the pants the only exclusive item not with a buff on it? the rest of the clothing gets money or drop % but the pants get nothing.. let me know if they getting updated!