Feedback Valentine's Day Event 2023

Victor Kruger

Ahhh its that time of year again... love is in the air ...Obviously not many at Inno are married or have partners... try saying happy valentines after the event in real life n see how that goes down with the other half ... Maya's fiancé needs to get as grip or Maya needs to dump him for bad timing 365 days to work out next years calendar... marks out of 10 for timing... 0 :roll:

Regarding the sets.. where is the breakdown in the various set parts or is that now a guessing wait n see game too? ... looks pretty OP to me

ahh well ... nevermind .. Hunker up to that special one, your cat, your dog or your non gender binary friend who identifies as a helicopter, your lover, your partner or just special.. tell them what they mean to you.. dont be shy and for gods sake and yours... make sure its not late like this event.... :cooln:

darthmaul99174

Ahhh its that time of year again... love is in the air ...Obviously not many at Inno are married or have partners... try saying happy valentines after the event in real life n see how that goes down with the other half ... Maya's fiancé needs to get as grip or Maya needs to dump him for bad timing 365 days to work out next years calendar... marks out of 10 for timing... 0 :roll:

Regarding the sets.. where is the breakdown in the various set parts or is that now a guessing wait n see game too? ... looks pretty OP to me

ahh well ... nevermind .. Hunker up to that special one, your cat, your dog or your non gender binary friend who identifies as a helicopter, your lover, your partner or just special.. tell them what they mean to you.. dont be shy and for gods sake and yours... make sure its not late like this event.... :cooln:

This is how I imagine you play the game:

Bad Billy Jack

Folks, we got Love Is in the Air repeatable questline today. Delete the quest and do not reaccept it until the event starts cuz you will get negative 3 billion hearts and you want it to say 0/20. It is an old questline and not in sinc with this year's event. FYI and good luck!

SwingTime

Nice one, so I've finished it, 0 hearts showing today. Nice work guys. Is there a way that I will still get the hearts that I worked for?

Darkuletzz

What is the point of putting this type of sets , the shop is clear and is miles ahead of any duel set by now.

HelenBack

How long are the Bouquets supposed to drop? I already got mine, but some are still trying to look for them. :)

Oh ya, also, do you need to complete a certain quest or does the community need to gather a certain amount of Hearts... Or are there any other oddities needed before they can drop. :p

*GROUP RUMGLOMPLES!!!* :D