Valentines day event 2015

DeletedUser

It can't be a limit, I know for a fact that I did not do the 10 bouquets the first year in several worlds. No way I am at more than 6 in a few worlds. Unless there is a bug and they are adding all the worlds together if I have the same name.

Just trying to help . :)

DeletedUser35101

Think i got 16 in total with each of my characters over years.. and none of them found any this year..

HelenBack

I got 3 Bouquets after 8 x 15 second Berry Picking jobs in w1. Now that toon was migrated from... um... w5? I think. lol I also found them in w10. But I can't get them anywhere else that I've tried so far. I don't want to keep wasting energy looking for them... I'm pretty sure others don't either. :unsure:

Also, in some worlds, the Large Heart Bag went on sale just after some people had purchased it from the Shop. Will that item be on sale in the future in other worlds too? I don't want to buy it then have it drop in cost by 150 bonds/nuggets. :hmf:

foscock

Banned
I haven't found a bouquet on any world this year. I tried about 200 15-second jobs on Colorado...no flowers, and the berries are causing stomach problems.

Deleted User - 3853873

this isnt the only thing that baffles me,also the quest from the sheriff for sending valetines to other players has never showed up yet either? it was suppose start on the 14th.

DeletedUser35472

Bug

There is a bug affecting the bouquets’ drop for the veteran players
The “newbies” may have their bouquets easily but if you have done this quest last year you have to wait until the beginning of next week

Girlie

I have done 100 jobs picking berries, and NOT found a single bouquet :(

Last year I didnt get any either, and knowing, that all others get a hp every time, it seems like I am 6 hp behind all others :(

DeletedUser35101

That quest gets unlocked after the world hearts total is high enough

Think that Williamjack is asking about Love is in the air quest and not about Romeo quest that gets unlocked as 3rd world prize.

Love is in the air last year started when event started. I also expected that this one will be repeatable this year.

Girlie

I have been told from support, that they are aware of that problem and waiting for Developers to fix it.

Hope it will be before the event closes :)

djogani

I am wondering will there be any compensations for lost time and energy for searching this bouquets?
As we all know, 15sec jobs drops very few hearts and consume a lot of energy when someone is doing a lot of them. To get most of this event, player needs to collect hearts. Since 1 hour job is one of few ways to collect hearts, this has an impact on the entire event.

DeletedUser

Even doing 1 hour jobs for bouquets that don't drop needs compensating. I play on 3 worlds on the Russian server and now have 156, 168 and 64 berries consecutively in those 3 worlds and the number is rising. These berries are useless to me and I could have accumlulated much more useful items and made more money. Not to mention the lost time dueling as I've KO'd myself in all 3 worlds so as to work on the "bouquets" peacefully. This event has been very very disappointing. Scrap bouquets altogether or keep them but don't dangle us on a string letting us waste valuable effort, time, money items and duels.

Apelatia

I very much doubt that there will be any compensation offered to players. As it is, even by doing 15-second jobs, you aren't really losing out. You are stilling gaining the rewards usually obtained from the job, regardless of whether the bouquets are dropping or not. I don't see how that would be worked out either... If compensation was given to every player that worked a job of Picking Berries since the event started... No, let's not go down that road. It's not going to happen, unfortunately...

Berries can be sold on the market. Many crafters can make good use of them.

DeletedUser37168

Is it possible to use both large and small hearts bag together or you can't use the small bag if you buy the large one?

djogani

I very much doubt that there will be any compensation offered to players. As it is, even by doing 15-second jobs, you aren't really losing out. You are stilling gaining the rewards usually obtained from the job, regardless of whether the bouquets are dropping or not. I don't see how that would be worked out either... If compensation was given to every player that worked a job of Picking Berries since the event started... No, let's not go down that road. It's not going to happen, unfortunately...

I agree. But since all this happened because of the bug, and players are not have been warned(even some of the mods were claiming that this wasn't a bug at all), the compensation would make sense...

DeletedUser35533

there may be a small bond letter for all players.

Apelatia

I agree. But since all this happened because of the bug, and players are not have been warned(even some of the mods were claiming that this wasn't a bug at all), the compensation would make sense...

there may be a small bond letter for all players.

I doubt it'll happen, but we will see. Sometime today, it'll likely be confirmed whether this was indeed a bug or was intentional... Let's wait for an announcement to see what the result is...