Valentines day event 2015

DeletedUser

Is the bouquets availability phased in different times based on something? Others are dropping them, and I can not drop them on any world with my linked account. I'll try again in an hour.

2.5 hours since the server turned 14th, and I am over 0/100 on 4 worlds. :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

aaa-van

I am having the same problem. I am running 15 second picking berries job and the bouquets are not dropping.

Is there a special step or specific item that needs to be equipped for the bouquets to drop?

Thanks

DeletedUser

My newest theory, and hope, is that it is tied to local time and not server time. Just did 8 more tries and nothing.

Deleted User - 1802579

Been trying for hours now, bouquets aren't dropping for me on world 12.

DeletedUser35120

Looks like if we got bouquets in the last few years we won't get it anymore this year. Either this was done on purpose, or maybe it's some bug. Let's see

MFRavenhawk

Still trying to figure out what is up here myself. Only bouquet dueled on W1, and they arent dropping there at all for me. Been on W11-17 and beta1 for over a year (so was around for them last valentines day) but never hunted them down or bouquet dueled...still not dropping this year.

Only world they have dropped for me on is beta3, which I only joined this past December.

DeletedUser34194

used up 3 full energy bars on 3 different worlds and no Bouequet drop, and according to Desi

Flower duels

• Players can find 3 bouquets from the job "picking berries" again
  • If two players duel eachother, both carrying the bouequet as a weapon they will get a skill point
  • The flowers drop from the 14th to the 20th
No mention of min levels, special times or whether it's been done in the past.

If there really are special circumstances it should have been mentioned in the event listing.

MFRavenhawk

And the odd part is, SOME folks are finding them still .....but when most arent, they are hard pressed to locate a player to bouquet duel.

DeletedUser36559

All 3 dropped pretty quick for me, I think you may be only able to get it on one world/can't repeat it/ get it only on new worlds although wait till someone confirms.

MFRavenhawk

All 3 dropped pretty quick for me, I think you may be only able to get it on one world/can't repeat it/ get it only on new worlds although wait till someone confirms.

One world? Some folks are finding them on multiple worlds.
Cant repeat? Been repeatable the last 3 or 4 years...that may have changed, but no notification of it doing so.
New worlds? Last new world was El Dorado...and it was out prior to last year's valentine event.

Or are you referring to being 'new on a world'? In that case its possible, since that is supposed to be a quest for every player at least once. But if so, it doesnt explain why I and others who never did the quest yet still cant find the bouquets on picking berries.

The one thing that isnt being answered by those who have found bouquets while picking berries is if they are among those new to a given world, since the last valentine event, never did the initial quest before, or are able to repeat it....everyone I have asked who cant find them knows they have dueled at least once before. Those who are finding them, either dont know, dont remember, or wont say :p

Last edited:

Slygoxx

This is being investigated, we are not yet sure why some players aren't getting the bouquets.

MFRavenhawk

This is being investigated, we are not yet sure why some players aren't getting the bouquets.
Not sure if the new Romeo quest (given as a community award) has any influence to it in whole or in part.

But if it helps, they dropped rapidly for me on Beta3 when doing that quest. However, even though that quest is open on Beta1, I havent gotten any to drop at all.

And that quest currently isnt open on any .net world.

Edit: They did finally drop for me on W11, W12, Arizona, Briscoe, Colorado, Dakota, and Eldorado. Still no sign of any on W1 or Alamogordo (beta1) though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks slygoxx. I dropped them in Beta in 4 tries as soon as the event started. Had nothing to do with the quest.

DeletedUser

Can you check if there is a limit of 15 bouquets per player? (or 16, can´t get a sure result from the first year). Because on my 2 older worlds, i can´t drop them, many of the people that i knew since starting to play cannot get them too. People that joined later are dropping the 3 without a problem.
On my other worlds (2 years and last year starting) i got the 3 bouquets pretty fast.
So it can have some connection with the first event.
If there is a registery of how many bouquets we dropped it can be connected with that instruction.