Valentines day event 2015

Deleted User - 3853873

havent seen any post yet for the set,may be one on beta.all i know is the game freaking sucks lol.i spent 90 bucks on nugs and used 2k of bonds and still didnt get all bartender set.i got everything but the belt and i missed it several times by one,then it would jump over it.

DeletedUser

A question related to this event...
There has JUST been an update and SINCE then, there is a mixture of German and English on my game. Job reports are in German AND English but my inventory is all in German. Is anyone else having this problem? :(

Post-edit: Never mind. Have raised a ticket and it is a bug. They are looking into it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do some folk not get the spinning wheel - my daughter hasent got one :)

DeletedUser

I got german language also here and there, but it's not a problem since this is a graphical game. Good thing this has been reported already so it'll be fixed eventually :)

delldell56

so...the bag of hearts looks exactly the same as the 2014 bag. what would happen if we accidentally clicked the latter? would we just lose that bag (destroyed) and get no hearts?

oh, and the crafting window is all in german now. i think the devs really want to make us learn the language and use the update bug excuse lol

DeletedUser36559

so...the bag of hearts looks exactly the same as the 2014 bag. what would happen if we accidentally clicked the latter? would we just lose that bag (destroyed) and get no hearts?

oh, and the crafting window is all in german now. i think the devs really want to make us learn the language and use the update bug excuse lol

When you click the old bag it will disappear.

delldell56

that's my guess, because you could keep it unless you clicked one last time. but the two bags are identical, even in description, and would be so easy to click on the wrong one. not a big deal for me, but collectors would haaaaaaate that.

oh, i just noticed one actual issue with the german texts that should prompt devs to rush fixing the bug. was going to equip sleeping set, typed "sleep" as usual, and got zero results. turns out, until the bug is fixed and we get english texts back, i'll be wearing morgenmuffel to sleep. and my jammies are no longer jammies, but a natchthemd. funny though, the night scarf and the night belt are still a night scarf and a night belt from your morgenmuffel. and if you want to wear your speedy set, a.k.a. indian set, and you don't have it saved, you need to type indianer kleidung. even funnier, some worlds have them in english, some don't. zum wohle!

Last edited:

DeletedUser37168

The bonus from full Bartender´s set at level 150:

+12 all Attributes
+30 Leadership
+30 Construction
+30 Repairing
+30 Trading

zvrndo

Romeo's set

+0.185 Strenght (per level)
Mobility +0.185 (per level)

Dexterity +0.185 (per level)

Charisma +0.185 (per level)

Stamina +0.4 (per level)

+0.4 Hiding (per level)

+0.4 Motor skills (per level)

+0.4 Tactics (per level)

Riding +0.4 (per level)

+ 20% experience points (work, duel, battle fortress)

+ 10% of Fortune

DeletedUser35472

Bartender's Set bonus

+0.1 Strenght (per level)
+0.1 Mobility (per level)
+0.1 Dexterity (per level)
+0.1 Charisma (per level)

+0.25 Leadership (per level)
+0.25 Repairing (per level)
+0.25 Trading (per level)
+0.25 Construction (per level)

DeletedUser29831

The bag from last year disappears, I've tried. :-D
But got a mail from Inno today, with the heading "Get skill points". But when I clicked the link, no skill points. :-( Was this just a clever way from Inno to get me to click a link, or was it a time-based offer?

DeletedUser35472

Romeo's set

+0.185 Strenght (per level)
Mobility +0.185 (per level)

Dexterity +0.185 (per level)

Charisma +0.185 (per level)

Stamina +0.4 (per level)

+0.4 Hiding (per level)

+0.4 Motor skills (per level)

+0.4 Tactics (per level)

Riding +0.4 (per level)

+ 20% experience points (work, duel, battle fortress)

+ 10% of Fortune

b46xwl.png

DeletedUser34295

The bag from last year disappears, I've tried. :-D
But got a mail from Inno today, with the heading "Get skill points". But when I clicked the link, no skill points. :-( Was this just a clever way from Inno to get me to click a link, or was it a time-based offer?

I also didn't get any skill points or anything for using the link. Not sure if intended or bugged :/