Feedback Valentine's Day 2022

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Heads up!

I had as much notice as y'all and am working to get the promised (no bonus) Awesomia battles scheduled.

The second round of "winter battles" will need to be canceled.

The worlds that did not receive a "winter battle" yet will get their winter rewards in this battle.

Conflicting Non-GM Awesomia digs (Colorado) are being RESCHEDULED to today at 18:00

Clever Hans

This is the first Valentine's event that I won't bother to buy a large hearts bag since you have continued a trend of releasing the sets that don't have any value for the veterans. Yes, I know I can get the extra bond letters but why bother when there were no new competitive sets released in more than a year.

The game is going downhill fast and would have been probably dead if it wasn't for Covid lockdown which brought some new players. However, there is almost no new content released (cosmetic changes of old town gear that barely anyone uses, except for an occasional dueler), absolutely no news about the roadmap and infameous "big update", while battle attendance has never been worse accross the worlds. It is clear that if you really want to fix the game, you should consider hiring a full time developer coz the changes are getting implemented way too slow and there is less and less reasons to login.

Darkuletzz

What a stupid sets to be released, who want that trading set when you have revere set, and the free set, well , you can use cortez.

Al35ul

Thank you for your feedback! The sets have been previously improved based on Beta players feedback, which you can find here. The Angus set is more so aimed at being a Labor Point/ (alternative) speed set whilst the Maggie set, I dare say, is quite useful for xp :lovetw: .

Clever Hans

Thank you for your feedback! The sets have been previously improved based on Beta players feedback, which you can find here. The Angus set is more so aimed at being a Labor Point/ (alternative) speed set whilst the Maggie set, I dare say, is quite useful for xp :lovetw: .
Alternative labor point/speed set for whom?? It's been barely 1 month since Christmas sale finished and there are much much better alternatives both for speed and lp than Angus. Most of the players were able to get those during the sale and even from the Gift hunt (e.g. Miller set with much better speed bonus was dropping for free during the Gift hunt).

Maggie set has lp bonus weaker than sets released 3-4 years ago and exp bonus is not that good either (e.g. even Josephine cloths give higher exp bonus for being a dueling set and Cortez gives more exp overall).

Alduin

x5 1000$ -> useless
x2 5000$ -> useless
x2 100bond letter
x6 50bond letter
x5 100 hearts -> useless
x2 500 hearts -> useless
x1 rose cake(%60hp+%40energy) -> kinda useless unless you play soldier and waiting 8 hours per day on hotels to earn 6-7 bonds from stupid fort fights
x1 valentines chocolate box (%100energy+%45work/duel motivation) -> somehow useful but i rather using chewing tobacco or sleeping bag to keep my motivation high instead of letting it drop to %55
x1 total joke of a set that below currently anything even on las vegas so lies about "focused on new world" not going to work this time.

Perse

That river color. Could there be an option to change it back.

That color really hurts my eyes.

Veeery annoying. Even unplayable.

Last edited:

Alduin

<as player>
yeah, there has been a lot of inflation since those were created. All the dollar prizes should be made 10x on older worlds

agreed, we have reveres, on silver lato day with proper buffs its over 400$ per 15 seconds.

Victor Kruger

ive made $2000 on one world in 2 days... and just missed out on a heart chocolate box, damn it nearly made me want to use 40 bonds to spin again. :indian:.

I look at it like this, i get a free spin to maybe win some bonds. Thx for that & im also grateful to have an event so useless and stuff so pointless I dont have to waste spam clicks n aggravating carpel tunnel syndrome so i can get back to more my own thing..

Caerdwyn

Fight inflation! Refuse to pay more than 5x Mobile Trader rates. The people who ask that much don't need the money.