Not a bug Valentine's Bugs?

DeletedUser

Okay, so I have my friends screaming at me asking me for help and advice since I've been playing the longest and I'm also on here, so see if anyone can answer these questions.

It was understood that the Gone With The Valentine's quest would come back for Valentine's Day. This is the only way to get the Night Scarf. Is this going to be the quest that is unlocked with the community event? If not, where is it? If it is, please disregard this.
Secondly however, I have already completed the One Foolish Romeo quest when it first came out. My friends have not. I have now been informed that they accepted and finished Waupee's quest at the start but no further quest appears anywhere on the map.
Now, when I did it, I had to go to the South-East corner to complete it.
However, according to TW-DB, when you accept Waupee's quest, you must finish the quest given to you by his friend...the Masters Of Love quest, but that was not a requisite for Waupee and now they're worried that they can no longer complete the quest.
One of them said they've raised a ticket, but the others are waiting to see what I say before they do anything.
So...is the One Foolish Romeo quest bugged, or is there some hidden thing that they need to do? Apparently, Waupee says to go to his friend, "South of here", but nothing shows on the map...

Post Edit: Valentines quests
The Valentines quest from 2015 is now repeatable and can be done every year. It will automatically unlock and is no longer bound to the event.

I do not have any repeatable quests available to me at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaceydk

I can confirm on Fairbank I accepted and completed the first step in One Foolish Romeo and then nothing happened and there are no new quest giver anywhere on the map.

DeletedUser

Inno's strategy:
1) Wait until the time of year when an even is due.
2) Release event and quests for said time of year without any checking whatsoever.
3) Wait until players, (CUSTOMERS), complain about how shoddy the programming is.
4) Wait around 2-3 MONTHS before you actually do anything ABOUT it!

You know something? I know they don't care about The West as it is the last game that they actually bother with...they don't even ADVERTISE it anymore...but to just throw things out there without testing them is just insulting to the players - especially players like myself who spend hard-earned cash PAYING for said game.
Why doesn't Inno change the log-in screen to a giant hand flipping the middle finger at us as it loads. I think that would be more in line with their attitude toward their players. :censored:

Post-edit: In case anyone is wondering, it's not just the bugs in this event that are ticking me off. It is the fact that this happens at EVERY event. Every single event, every single year, they release these things that are RIDDLED with bugs and we have to just sit and wait. If they bothered to do ANY checking BEFORE they released them, they would SEE that they are bugged, be able to FIX said bugs and we, the CUSTOMERS of Inno would be happy little bunnies instead of gnashing our teeth in frustration.

DeletedUser30417

Same here. Wasn't around last year so 1st time I'm trying to complete One Foolish Romeo, but no questgiver on the map (yet) :(

DeletedUser30417

Just checked the German forum and their CM posted this:

Chatan
Leider hat sich Chatan etwas verlaufen, kein Wunder, nachdem ihn Amors Pfeil getroffen hat. Er hat Rauchzeichen gegeben, dass er erst am Sonntag zur Verfügung steht. Er bittet höflich um Entschuldigung. Ab Sonntag begleitet er euch durch die Quest.

Which Google translates to:
Chatan
Unfortunately Chatan has lost something, no wonder after him Cupid's arrow hit. He gave smoke signals that it is available only on Sunday. He asks politely excuse. As of Sunday, he accompanies you through the quest.

So this would mean that Chatan will appear on sunday. Can somebody confirm this?

Pankreas PorFavor

I also enjoy the fact that bouquet duels have changed (at least in beta). Unlike last few years, when you would equip a bouquet, queue a duel with your friend who did the same and then cancel it and get the SP - you now have to travel to the same location and wait 10 minutes for the duel to complete.
Of course, I haven't seen any mention of that change in the change log or the event announcement. Have you?

Also - are the bouquets connected with quests? I tried picking berries but couldn't find any. Sunday?

Last edited:

DeletedUser37451

It was understood that the Gone With The Valentine's quest would come back for Valentine's Day. This is the only way to get the Night Scarf. Is this going to be the quest that is unlocked with the community event? If not, where is it? If it is, please disregard this.
There is no quest as community reward anymore.

Secondly however, I have already completed the One Foolish Romeo quest when it first came out. My friends have not. I have now been informed that they accepted and finished Waupee's quest at the start but no further quest appears anywhere on the map.
It's a quest bug, info by Inno is that the quest giver will appear on coming Sunday (together with repeatable quest).

I do not have any repeatable quests available to me at all...
Repeatable quest starts on 14th.

But I'm wonder that nobody complains the fact that there is an error with the world rewards (coming much to fast as number of requested hearts are too low) ;):laugh::laugh:

Slygoxx

Only the first quest of "One foolish Romeo" was available, the next one in the series and the rest of the quests will become available on Sunday.