V2.0 Daily Tasks, grouping of tasks

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1278415

Proposal
In v2 they have the tasks all in 1 place. I ask that this be changed to match what the TWDB script does automatically. Which it keeps it all still all in 1 place but in sections.

Current Workaround
None. Just use your eyes and make sure you choose correctly

Details
Separate the tasks in grouping as shown in the visual aid below.

Visual Aids
vh7rly.jpg

Summary

It would be better if they were sorted by game default instead of downloading a 3rd party script to do it for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd prefer removing the Ghost town and Waupee's dailies entirely. I greatly prefered accepting at the quest giver and completing anywhere to accepting anywhere and completing at the quest giver. I used to accept a lot of ghost town quests and use them to fill my daily four for quests from the Saloon I couldn't do. Dailies have already been made more difficult enough without adding the need to travel to the quest giver every single day.

DeletedUser34781

i like that idea good feather....having to click through them all to find which quest goes where is a nightmare..your simple solution works

DeletedUser34464

Good feather's suggestion is a simple solution to the list as is. But Elymr's right- Waupee & Ghost Town don't belong on there. Traveled there once a week, usually in conjunction with picking up market goods & used them through the week. It's not just inconvenient in current form- it gives people located near them a decided advantage.

EDIT: I forgot the other problem with having to go to QG to cash out- Just put a big ol' ROB ME sign on every toon at either location.

DeletedUser34464

Another possible solution to this problem- currently, when you mouse over the list item, the pop-up is....the exact same description as that on the list. Change the pop-up to the quest giver.

DeletedUser

I like Good Feather's idea.
And while we're at it

1. How about moving the daily quests from the sherrif/barkeeper/maya/waupee to the top of the list

2. Put the sherrif/barkeeper/maya/waupee's face in the window for their daily quest
Example: http://i.imgur.com/JiZYq.jpg

DeletedUser

But yes, I would like to see this implemented. How I feel about 2.0 daily quest changes isn't relevant. ;)

DeletedUser34464

Today's change - THANK YOU!

Can it be applied to the quest book too?

DeletedUser34464

when you open the task list it says

daily tasks
go to waupee's village
go to ghost town

the click those, open up to get the quests

Deleted User - 1278415

I see it now. W9 had not been updated when I posted that earlier. I noticed it on w12, I went back to w9 and it shows the new view now.

EDIT: however I noticed at work today all the jobs were back to unsorted. vs when I was at home last night they were sorted.

I think it may have something to do with west cloth calc. I just installed it last night and that is when I noticed the sorted repeatable quests section.

DeletedUser

Must agree with all the above on this one. Any change would be better. Not liking this 2.0 much so far

DeletedUser34781

tw-db guys should run inno :)......this fix is really handy and was badly needed.

Deleted User - 1278415

Modified the image.

Can this be sent out for a vote it has been out here for a month?!?