v1.19 update !

DeletedUser

So the update notes said most new items were going to be found in town shops.. but looking through my town shop nothing new has been added.

Where's the new items?

DeletedUser

So the update notes said most new items were going to be found in town shops.. but looking through my town shop nothing new has been added.

Where's the new items?

They will be added soon,..
When?..no one knows..

DeletedUser

As the update currently stands only new shops will receive the new items as they are being built up. This is not an oversight or a bug, each shop should get two items for every trader level and so it's not as easy as simply adding items to existing shops.

We could always just randomly take away items to replace with set items but I guess players wouldn't like that either.

The developers are going to try and think of a solution but as it currently stands its not a bug.

I quite like the idea of having to put up a new town for the new items.
It gives us something to do...
There's always going to be some party who is unhappy about something. Surely if you randomly take away items to replace them with the new ones, someone's going to be upset if they lose something nice in exchange for something of the lesser sort.

Let's get building :)

DeletedUser

They will be added soon,..
When?..no one knows..

They won't be added to existing shops. That's the discussion of the last 8 pages of this thread.

It's pretty crappy, especially when you're in one of the only 4 maxed towns on W9 :(

DeletedUser

^^ i told u matching colours update luks like is not goin to happen....
if i remember correctly dev on beta told this...

DeletedUser

They won't be added to existing shops. That's the discussion of the last 8 pages of this thread.

It's pretty crappy, especially when you're in one of the only 4 maxed towns on W9 :(

Just scroll up and you will see a quote of Morthy's post..
Its says that it is not added yet,..But the devs are thinking a way for them to appear.

DeletedUser

nope only the sets, btw there is also a gentlmens set with the fancy dress coat; etc etc

interesting when will they list the full sets in west stats, anyway i think west stats look better in some ways now, and also the sets are crapy for dueling so it wont disturb anything in that section

DeletedUser

Its says that it is not added yet,..But the devs are thinking a way for them to appear.

As the update currently stands only new shops will receive the new items as they are being built up. This is not an oversight or a bug.

I know he also said they were 'considering solutions' or whatever, but they've had over a month to think, and they best they came up with was that old towns don't get anything new. That, in my humble oppinion, sucks.

DeletedUser

^^ i told u matching colours update luks like is not goin to happen....
if i remember correctly dev on beta told this...

Ah, wasn't aware of your comment being directed towards me. Using the quote feature makes it significantly easier when you are replying to somebody.

Anyways, that is a bummer...That makes this update a lot less significant...at least to me.

What another premium option ??? :huh:
They should have thought about it earlier updating before having a solution is just plain stupid.
:laugh:

DeletedUser

i agree i waited for a long time to buy new gear but wanted to know what will happen with color bonuses... this is anoying

DeletedUser

I think exsisting shops not getting the new items is a brilliant idea it keeps the world fresh and interesting to play in even for those that joined late.

DeletedUser

I think exsisting shops not getting the new items is a brilliant idea it keeps the world fresh and interesting to play in even for those that joined late.

save these words for later...when they add another update and u have had already put in lots of money and time just to see tat u have done it at wrong time...

DeletedUser

This is good for empires with excellent builders(like ours)..
We can construct a new town easily and would take only a week for Tailor and General store to be at lvl 10...
Again,..Its not a big obstacle..
However,..Small towns will have problems with this!.

DeletedUser928

Its a death blow for the older worlds.....

Sorry but the excitement for building a whole town over for a random chance of these new items is not very appealing..

DeletedUser

This is good for empires with excellent builders(like ours)..
We can construct a new town easily and would take only a week for Tailor and General store to be at lvl 10...
Again,..Its not a big obstacle..
However,..Small towns will have problems with this!.

rightly said....new towns and empires will be benefitted...

its just like the common world problem...only rich and poor gets the benefit the one who face the heat are the middleclass