UTW under new leadership..

DeletedUser

The old UTW leadership has quit or gone inactive. Currently the UTW is leaderless.

Under the authority of being the founder and one of the oldest still playing members of the UTW; I have been considering candidates for the position of the president of the UTW. I have the support of the few remaining active players and this is my decision.

Dazzy will be leading the UTW from now on. As soon as we can get a list of the mayors together, they will all get telegrams about this.

Dazzy is an active player with good leadership skills and the mayor of UTW - Cripple Creek. Between the candidates that I considered, I believe he is the best choice and the only hope that the UTW has to revitalize - possibly saving the union till the forts arrive.

Thanks,

DeletedUser3543

It's all well and good, but at the rate people are dropping off world 3 is there any point?

DeletedUser1855

All members of UTW who do not agree as Dazzy their leader are welcome to join BITW.

DeletedUser1855

Yep you are right we have only 80 members and around 15 are inactive between 3 towns. UTW have 130 members or so (including inactive) between 13 towns.

DeletedUser

now that you are the leader,can you send your duelers to give me free xp,as you personaly did many times?

DeletedUser

Phantomn, why do you show up as "Duel not possible for 48 hours"?
Our duelers would be happy to come duel you - but well, you need to not be knocked out.

If it isn't too much trouble :)

MAN, I love having johnnygunn on our side ;)

DeletedUser

what do you expect after 2 guys with hernandos sword visited me?