P&P UTW san diego s fort

DeletedUser

We have taken the Utopia fort once(not last) and also the Bury fort was won too.
Check our list of UTW towns and how many have forts.

DeletedUser

i dont mind it,he gives me time to reskill some point in shoting,then i will have fun with him,just like i did with you!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

i dont mind it,he gives me time to reskill some point in shoting,then i will have fun with him,just like i did with you!

That's not true now is it? I know you too well my old foe. This will be bugging you to the core :D

DeletedUser

That's not true now is it? I know you too well my old foe. This will be bugging you to the core :D

not really i have 4 other worlds...being KO`d in 1 worlds doesnt bug me when i know that revenge is near!

DeletedUser

man your with 3 months behind...i am a member of BITW and not US!

just to let you know i am not a quiter!

lol..dead .means it has died in the past and its history..just to remind you of your successful allaince before BITW..

DeletedUser

If you skilled yourself properly in the first place you wouldnt need to keep re-skilling

DeletedUser

If you skilled yourself properly in the first place you wouldnt need to keep re-skilling

i do need some extra point is shooting,to beat a resistance dueler,otherwise its a very good build,you can ask dazzy to!

DeletedUser

looks like there are problems in heaven!

Not at all, Newagemessiah has always been active, it's just the past few days maybe 2 weeks, he normally passes on all info but this once he didn't because he was inactive.
Since then I've had numerous telegrams from Dazzy and nouraldinho and everything was passed on to my town members (or Newage's).

I don't have a problem if Dazzy was calling all the shots, if he is active and playing the game how it should be played why would I have a problem or UTW have a problem with that?
Dazzy does not tell us to do things he asks us to help in fort battles and that's all, rightly so been as our town is part of UTW don't you think?

I don't see why people are saying the guy is forcing UTW towns to do things, we all have a choice and we choose to be part of UTW, if someone doesn't like it then leave the town, I know which side my breads buttered ;)

DeletedUser

$5 in the post Danzeman ;)

Seriously though, you have got it absolutely correct. It's all about having fun and playing the game. So yes, I will ask folks to commit a certain amount of time to the UTW as part of their town inclusion. After all, this is totally of free will and without retribution.

So come one, come all.
The UTW helps feed enthusiasm back in to W3.

:D

DeletedUser

I thought we agreed on $15!! :D

Seriously it is all jealousy, just haters trying to stir it up......... it's not working.

DeletedUser

keep up the good work UTW..they will fall just like before.you know what im talking about right ? ;)

DeletedUser

we will see who has those glasses when your main fort will fall to!
btw thanks for building it up!

what a big mouth braggart you are. does your mommy know the type of thing you have evolved into?