DeletedUser

UTW Council of Leaders.
Chief of Staff: Dazzy
Vice CoS: srjdaddy
Commissioner for State: dogbertx
Commissioner for Forts: pyjamas
Vice Commissioner for Forts: nouraldinho
Commissioner for War: Shadow Dragon

A new dawn in W3 with a council of good active players. All W3 towns now have a clean sheet and membership is open.

We are looking for Fort orientated towns to join our already knowledgeable Alliance.

All the above players are available to answer your questions.

Regards
Dazzy

DeletedUser

You have enough problems buddy without worrying about us :)

Ronaldstrider is of course still involved within the UTW but as well you know, due to real life commitments he is unable to take an active day to day role.

So if you would like to disband BITW and join the UTW please forward your application to dogbertx.

Regards
Dazzy
;)

DeletedUser

so you are not having any other diplomatic relations with anyone? Just being a single union? Like the US Post Office? hummm

~Crag

DeletedUser

You are conspicuous by your absence of communications Cragsterboy.

DeletedUser

You are conspicuous by your absence of communications Cragsterboy.

what can i say ive been a busy boy, just finished college and then got back from holiday yesterday just in time. But from what my sources are telling me it seems that UTW maybe falling into the ways of US Union did. Just wanted to see what your opinions on the matter is?

DeletedUser

Well before you go shouting off buddy, speak to Ronan Lynch. Founder and Commander of the Iron Alliance.

:)

Oh and don't talk to me about busy, who's idea was these dammed forts anyhow? :D

DeletedUser

Sony if i sounded like i was shouting off but i was just pointing it out. Let me quote something that Ronald Said

It was also a fact that not many of the duelers recruited by MadAlice were really particularly 'loyal' to the USPO. They were simply there because, well, why not. MadAlice only got them in via mass telegrams. Again, these are all well known facts, please correct me if I am wrong at any point.

I have already seen mass recruiting telegrams going round, but anyway im going to leave this matter there and continue my moderating ways :)

Hahha yes it has been a bit crazy with forts, you haven't seen it from the mods side of things :D

DeletedUser

There are no new folks starting W3, period. All that has been done up to now is reasuring the current members that the alliance is going forward. Please send me these mass recruiting mails because they have NOT come from me.

Some new towns have contacted us regarding membership and these are under review.

All that matters for me Cragsterboy is people enjoying the game. Enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm and only inactivity will kill this game.

The UTW is here to help players get the most out of the game, it is not here to counter any other alliance. We welcome any offers but at the end of the day, it's what is best for the UTW members that matters.

DeletedUser

yes i understand where your coming from we both aim to do the same thing, make sure everyone enjoys the game :)

But i was just annoyed to see mass telegrams going around from a union i thought wouldnt do it. And as you requested here is the telegram

DEAR THE WEST PLAYER:

fORTS ARE COMING SOON.As you can see the UTW alliance has been dominating world 3 for quiet some time now.We have the best duelers and best levelers in our towns.We are currently looking for active and skilled players to be part of the unstoppable alliance so please if you think you are the player who we are looking for please don't hesitate mailing me back.

by joining us you will have the luxury of:

*The ultimate protection from our duelers.

*You can buy any item available on THE WEST by getting an invite
from any town form the UTW alliance.

*you can buy any weapon you like by also getting an invite form any UTW town.we have all sort of weapons.

*Getting answers for all of your questions regarding dueling,work,quests and everything about the game from our experienced players.

This is the ultimate offer for any THE WEST player.If you wanna join but there is something holding you back please dont hesitate disusing it with me.

so if you wanna join.Reply to this message stating why you should be a part of this alliance.Your skills and character class.

Thank You
NOURALDINHO
co-leader of [player[UTW - San Diego/[town]

a few mistakes in it tho.

But anywho i have no grudge against you or your union i just didnt want to see it fall into a habit which MadAlice brought to the world.

~Crag

DeletedUser

Reading that, I think it is more a town recruiting mail as there is no mention of town membership.
Founders are encouraged to recruit themselves and this seems to be the case.

Thanks for bringing it up though but I will not dictate to founders how they recruit players. They know the price for having an inactive town so many are desperate for citizens.

DeletedUser1855

I feel so left out I did not receive the telegram :)

"UTW alliance has been dominating world 3 for quiet some time now" Was this on CNN or CNBC? I google it but I did not find that information anywhere.

"We have the best duelers and best levelers in our towns". One month back it was US alliance claiming the same fact. By the way I duel both of them last week and you should ask them the result.

"unstoppable alliance". Every players or alliance have weakness it is just matter of time for someone to figure it out.

UTW have high resistance (skills in toughness and reflex) it is good in dueling but provide less options for doing jobs.

Most of the telegram is wording of MadAlice. Honestly, UTW is lacking a truth leader. I just wish Ronald or Lucid where playing more.

DeletedUser

Like I said, it is a town founder, using mass mail to recruit players, not towns. Try and score points off all you want.
I have more than enough new applications coming in every day. Thank god I have such a good team working with me because the UTW is attracting many new towns. Quite a big job this you know :)

DeletedUser1855

Dazzy,

Just having town as part of alliance is useless. I saw the lame attempt from UTW in fort battle. You guys are weak, less coordinate as a whole.

Just pray in temple everyday that we do not attack your fort.

You guys claim being experience players that is the reason some of you joining us in attacking the fort and other joined as defending the fort. After the battle UTW- San diego paid the price on behalf of UTW.

In a suprizing twist I lost a duel to Jonny

DeletedUser

Paid the price? :laugh: Man, you need to get out more.

Our UTW is entering a new era. I have no reason to hide the fact that when so many influencial players quit the game it left the UTW leaderless and without direction. Rest assured though, the newly formed council are working very hard to get the alliance fully back on track.

The Fort battle was a side track for me personally, I was so amused that you couldn't muster a Fort first time round, infact it still makes me chuckle. Taking part in Tombstone was mearly a learning curve. Now we know exactly where everybody stands.

Why you will fail and we will triumph is the UTW are here to make friends and allies while the BITW use tyrannical tactics to bully other towns, that only makes you even more enemies. Your current allies will realise this reputation sticks to whoever stands with you and put them in quite a dilema.

My advice, keep to within your limits and be happy with what you have.

Diggo11

Be careful where you take this Dazzy, your starting to become a little arrogant and the last thing W3 needs is Mad Alice the Second. I suggest you make this new era one of sportsmanship and respect and not put more stains on the stereotype of alliances and more importantly the UTW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1855

Diggo11,

Dazzy is not doing anything wrong. We need some sort of drama to bring life to this world. I just hope dazzy does not take this too personally. It is test of his leadership quality. Lets see if he has the will power to stay focus on his strategy.

Oregon Pete is the only enemy who had the will power to deal with both polities and face bullets millions time and still not losing his grounds. Hats off to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Dazzy is not doing anything wrong. We need some sort of drama to bring life to this world.
There is a difference between drama and entertainment. We don't need MadAlince and Ronald running around here like headless chooks again, but I'm all for huge alliances battling it out over forts.

DeletedUser

We don't need MadAlince and Ronald running around here like headless chooks again, but I'm all for huge alliances battling it out over forts.

For a start I see MadAlice as one of the most influential players ever in this game and trying to score points by dissing her/his name is totally out of order.
Because he/she was drawn in to personal spats, this is what ruined the USPO but you cannot take anything away from MadAlices game play.

As for the Forts, the 100 man battle for The Bury was a sight to behold :)

Oh and i'll be as damn arrogant as I like Mr! ;)

DeletedUser

Be careful where you take this Dazzy, your starting to become a little arrogant

It's a game, Diggo. Why on earth should anyone play it humbly or modestly? And, more to the point, who are you to decide how Dazzy plays his game?