USPO reaches a 1000 ko's before UTW - San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sucks :(

They are at a 1000 ko's while UTW - San Diego is still at 870!
Damn it, a lot more people must like the xp farm that MadAlice created than just us ;)

DeletedUser

Crappy town stats are what happen when you promote farming yourself ... How many of the KO's are intra-alliance ? lol

DeletedUser

Um? Do you play world 3? Or that you do play it but don't frequent the boards much? USPO and the UTW are mortal enemies.

Look at the USPO mortician in game, you'll understand what I mean by ko's by that town.

DeletedUser

If this turns into a flame war i will close, but for now gj to the people with 1000 KO's.

DeletedUser

Now that MadAlice won't be posting here, you won't have trouble from my side.
From most people, I presume.

DeletedUser

Um? Do you play world 3? Or that you do play it but don't frequent the boards much? USPO and the UTW are mortal enemies.

Look at the USPO mortician in game, you'll understand what I mean by ko's by that town.

I understood what you're saying - sadly you missed my point though.

If you can't find me in-game look at the top of the duel rankings. :banditg:

DeletedUser

What he said.

lost interest in posting something ingame related when i saw the nosy mod bragged about abusing his powers

Abusing powers?
Im sorry but to a moderator doing his job i must be on the lookout and to me
Sucks :(

They are at a 1000 ko's while UTW - San Diego is still at 870!
Damn it, a lot more people must like the xp farm that MadAlice created than just us ;)

That would look like a little snippit of incitement, it would certainly get a reaction from MadAlice.
Im trying to keep the piece, or would you prefer an unmoderated world with everybody insulting each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.