Use/Open "x amount" option

• Thread starter DeletedUser38415
  • Start date

DeletedUser38415

Proposal
We need an option to use or open a selected amount of items in a stack at once.

Workaround
No work around. Any item has to be opened or used 1 at a time. Very frustrating opening those bags, then clicking the "ok" popup message to close the pop message before being able to open another bag.

Details
I have 4000+ "bag with a common product" that I will never be able to open, unless I have an option to "open all" or open "x amount" of those bags. I have to manually click on the bag, click "yes" on the popup to open the bag, then click "ok" on the popup to close the message. All of this before I am able to open another bag. I usually do not have time to open the bags on the fly, so I would save up and open them when I have a chance, but it has become such a tedious task, that I have not opened them in years, and thus have collected over 4000.

Summary
We need to be able to open or use multiple items at once. I would be a great benefit to players such as myself who just do not have the time to open bags when they are found during jobs. We would greatly appreciate an "open all" option.

Thank you

DeletedUser38415

Wow. Thank you. But they still need to implement this type of option in the game, for those who do not use or know how to use scripts.

DeletedUser22685

A similar thing was mentioned recently and this script was linked in that case as well, so I'll copy something I said at the time.

Personally I'd argue for this script to be banned due solely to this very feature. There are achievements for using up to 500 usable items, and this halves the work needed to get them. However, it also happens that the game is in such a state where this seems like an extremely minor issue in comparison to several others, so my care factor is pretty limited.

I realise that it won't be banned and it doesn't concern me at all, it's just something that I wanted to throw out there.

DeletedUser15368

Isn't the whole point of userscripts to make tedious tasks more manageable? The hard part of that achievement is collecting the items to open, not actually opening them. It also prevents the server's flood protection from locking you out of the game because you've been opening product bags too quickly.

DeletedUser35101

Why wait till you have 4000 bags to open.. why just not open them daily when after day of jobs one has 50 bags at most.. than tedious job isn't tedious...

This script is ONLY wanted cause of bags that drop from LTO job and people being lazy at day ending to open up bags that dropped... or there are people who have 1000 steel chests / precious chest or any other chests to open up?! Maybe for opening up collector cards, but hardly anyone has more than 100 of those to open up if they in "1 go" run after achievement.

With this script allowed, than cause of same reason it should be possible to buy all those gray rags with just 2 clicks..
Or how about this... person placed 4000 amulets as single purchase on market and i want to buy all 4000 of those AT ONCE, not clicking on each and make purchase... it is very tedious task... can we have script for that please?
Or... i want to chose inventory category "neckbands" and i want to "sell ALL neckbands that i have as double to trader"... it is very tedious to scroll down through each page in inventory and click on every neckband that i have as extra and sell it (yes, tw.db makes it possible to sell multiple.. but that is for just one brand of neckbands, not ALL extras that i have)... And than do it for every category in my inventory or maybe it will allow me in one window that pops up to chose all inventory categories from which i want to sell all extras at once.... It was very hard to get all those items dropped and took me lots of months on jobs, but i want that achievement and cash in one go and maybe game will crash on me doing it... It is very, very tedious to do this... can we have script for this too??

Anyway... i'm against this script... and it is only wanted cause of LTO bags...

DeletedUser15368

You can't have those scripts because they are pretty much impossible to code. :p