US Post Office is UTW - San Jose again!

DeletedUser

Better in the West is taking over the US Union. Livehappy, as a personal favor to me, returned the town to us.

After months and months of trying, finally, it's back!

DeletedUser

Woot!
is this a good thing? :laugh:

no...
there are 2 forces left in this world, utw and bitw, if bitw wants to gift the town to ronald it means they care for their alliance, wich was mostly there against US, so now that US is gone and BITW cares about the alliance with UTW, there is no more action in this world, only hugging. Wich is why I decided to say quit this world.

Note: free xp for whoever can beat me, I ain't changing my duel settings.

DeletedUser

Nice to see your back in the game mate. Got any plans now you have your town back?

~Crag

DeletedUser

no...
there are 2 forces left in this world, utw and bitw, if bitw wants to gift the town to ronald it means they care for their alliance, wich was mostly there against US, so now that US is gone and BITW cares about the alliance with UTW, there is no more action in this world, only hugging. Wich is why I decided to say quit this world.

Note: free xp for whoever can beat me, I ain't changing my duel settings.

wait a minute...its not bitw that we can duel and thats it...there are many towns..and if we dont find anyone to duel we can turn this world to a friendly town wars..which mean we can duel anyone we want from any town and make it friendly becasue other wise everyoe is gonna be allies and the world will die out...so my suggestion is to have a world war I..this is the only way that this wolrd will be more fun again..

DeletedUser

this sterile world (despite its the only world i play in) starts bugging me. there wount be any "friendly" dueling. if there wil lbe wars there will be major divides. untill there are balanced powers this world is dead as disco

Diggo11

no...
Or perhaps they did it simply as a kind gesture to state they are prepared to play by the rules, and undo any evils done by certain dictators.

DeletedUser

Livehappy didn't do this for BITW's alliance with the UTW (btw, they never had an alliance, just a NAP).

LiveHappy, or Amit Lohia, is someone I know from a very early time in the game. He simply did this because it was the right thing to do. This post is more of a thanks to him than an announcement even of the town returning.

From what I know, BITW has taken over the rest of the US alliance, and they will probably be the main antagonists of the UTW.

Personally, w1, w2 and w3 are all stagnant worlds. Innogames has dropped the ball on this game by not updating it regularly enough. Higher level players on older worlds really don't have much to do. Other than personal dueling (in which you *will* get KO'ed if your dueling level is high enough to warrant the xp gain - no matter your template or level), there really isn't much left to do. The rest of the worlds will soon follow. The beta isn't even that old, and there really is no spark left in it either.

In a MMO game, the 'massively multiplayer' aspect is what is the most crucial to keep a game interesting for people. Forts seem like a good idea, but I do not understand how it can take so many 'months' for a dev team to come up with this change (having run a dev team IRL, I have an idea about dev estimates - unless they have maybe a max of 2 devs working on this, these changes do not take THIS much time). The only explanation I can think of is that innogames has given up on this game, not deeming it profitable enough, hence all the players are getting are getting whatever innogames's development team can spare for a dying game.

I still play the game, but just as I used to, log in, check telegrams, queue up jobs, logout; check in another half a day or so if I remember. The fun of building up the first maxed out town, protecting your town against duelers, figuring out the best jobs to do, etc etc, it's all gone now.

The only thing left would be a community driven aim in which everyone contributed, and the ones with the best people, the best strategy and the best coordination, would prevail.

Look at the game now, does this seem like the case anywhere?
If the forts come soon, and are really as good as they are made out to be, then maybe this game has a chance.

Otherwise, using mekolp's analogy, it will simply be a handful of people fighting over a graveyard.

---

Mods, the latter half of this entire post is just my personal opinion. I do not believe I am violating any forum rules in it (I've read through them again). If this is not the case, please do let me know and feel free to edit/delete my post.

DeletedUser1105

You've not broken any rules, you are allowed to have an opinion :)

I agree that the game needs more stuff, but at least they are working towards improving it, with Forts coming in. I don't see forts as the saviour of this game though, and I think many more additions need to come too, not least more quests (and different type quests) and more 'sideline' activities in-game. I do think it is a good sign that we do at least get updates and improvements, even if we have to wait for them.

DeletedUser

im really glad for the beta, even though im not in it it proves that forts are at least well, real. im naturaly a sceptic so i was doubting if forts were ver coming, if it werent for it i would have thought that the worlds were dying and might have quit as well

DeletedUser1855

Just to add to Ronald Comments and to be more clear from BITW

1. The town was given to Ronald and not to UTW.
2. US alliance is gone, few of them joined us and rest are inactive or doing whatever they want.
3. It seems Lucid and Koreous also have quit the game (or atleast I do not see them active) whatever is left for UTW is Ronald and few good loyal members.
4. Even BITW duelers are inactive.
5. Due to lack of challange I am personally not interested to make a strong town again so if someone wants to join they are more than welcome.

NAP between BITW and UTW was because of US alliance and now if there is no US alliance and there are no other major force there is no need for NAP.

There are still few things between UTW and BITW. For example, trade or peace agreement among duelers or helping each other against some strong force (individual duelers).

It is just matter of time before UTW and BITW are just ghost town unless fort bring some major exictment.

DeletedUser

It is just this very attitude that is killing the World.
Because the personal bickering has gone with the demise of some top players, folks like you and many others I may add, have come to the conclusion that there is nothing left to play for.

Leaders have let their citizens grow bored and disillusioned because folks were made to believe that there is nothing beyond Alliance Vs Alliance. Players/towns got sucked in to personal ego fueds that took away the individuality of the World so that when these egos burst there was nothing left.

Ronan Lynch, Cragsterboy, Pyjamas, myself and some other good active players are preparing our towns for the Forts. Giving citizens duties above their own questing. Keeping folks hungry for game play as best we can.

We all see the Forts as a new challenge and it has started already. We're not sitting idle waiting for the dots to appear in the worlds.

There will be an announcement regarding the UTW within the next 24hrs by Ronald.
It is safe to say that a new dawn for the Alliance is rising.

Dazzy