Urban Dead

DeletedUser

"Thats bull," Jim yelled. "After the zombie horde then ehh? Well, Im obviously no brain eatin' undead, so you can kindly keep driving your little vehicle and your men outta here," Jim said as he pointed in the opposite direction. "And don't try gettin' over here with your trained men. See, when your an arms dealer, and a zombie horde invades, one thing I learned is that a mine field in front of your house does wonders. So unless you want to die like the DA, I and my good friend the rocket launcher here, suggest you find another way out of here." Jim was bluffin' somewhat. Yes, the entire land the troops were on was loaded with mines. Some of 'em were busted or spent, and a few were still active.

DeletedUser

Ryan thought of a plan, He looked at the large sturdy gates infront of them, He turned to the soilder standing next to him as he wispered "I have a plan, Tell the others, Fall back and i will explian." he shouted back "Allright we don't want to pick a fight, But once this is all over we're coming for you, No arms dealer is gettin' the best of us." he said as him and his men started to turn as he motioned for the others to follow, Knowing they had heard news from the wispers' about his 'Plan.'

DeletedUser

"That guys a fool. If he's the leader, then they are doomed. I can tell that guys cocky. And I can tell that he's going to try and do something stupid," he thought. Jim stood there with the RPG ready, and in his left hand, held a little button that activated every active mine he had on the ground. Unseen by the soldiers, but when they try to get in his home, they will know why men do not mess with cobras.

Deleted User - 819397

Vexen abandoned his thoughts as one of his previous experiments acted up. He looked at the three cultures he had isolated last week to see how they reacted in the same environment. He was shocked by what had happened. One sample had stayed in the air, predictably. Another culture had settled in the water, seeing as the water appeared more like sludge. The final had attacked the small plant life he had put in the samples. This could only mean that there was more than one strain of the virus. He hurried out of the lab, disinfected, and rushed to his com device. He switched it on, and set it to broadcast to all soldiers. "Attention, this is Vexen, head scientist studying the virus. I have a message for all of you, one that is more important than killing another zombie to boast about later." he grinned at those words. It was true though...most other people were neanderthals compared to him. "The virus that we suspected to be a single strain is not. I have determined three strains of the virus, each with their own properties and method of infection. Avoid water and plant life in areas deemed dangerous...a strain of the virus is prone to lurk in there. If you must quench your thirst, return to the safe area. That is all. You may continue your...lovely...slaughter now." He almost turned his machine off, then thought that he should wait to make sure the soldiers had heard. With their love of killing, they might have been too caught up to notice.

(Remember, Vexen considers everyone to be beneath him)

DeletedUser13682

Illian heard the whispers of Ryan, and walked up to him. "First, I do not agree with that plan. Second, stop ordering my men around." Illian walked away, and went to the back of the Bradley. The guys back there were still singing American Pie. "Can't you guys do anything but sing? We have an arms dealer here. Lots of Soviet era weaponry. He has an RPG-7 aimed right at you guys. Get out, and get about 5 paces from the house. Johnson, Maxim, I want you to set up a position a few houses over. Keep him in your sights, so he doesn't do anything bad. Communicate through Land Warrior channel 8." Everybody did what they were ordered to do, and Illian walked back to the porch. "Look, we don't want any trouble. We need to get through here, so we can pick up our Pattons tomorrow. This is the only road big enough to accomidate them, without wasting too much fuel."

DeletedUser

"Well you chose the wrong road. And you chose the wrong arms dealer to mess with! If you think that you can threaten me, then you are mistaken soldier! The only way you shall pass through this road is if you get rid of the fool beside you. I will not move for fools. You, because you act somewhat polite, maybe. But, you demand. And you have an idiot for a soldier beside you. Probably just some redneck with a gun," he said. "Four hours. Or else every mind your stepping on shall go off, eradicating you and your group," he said as he turned around back into his home. He shut the bulletproof glass door, and walked back into the hall and into the attic again. "Four hours to clean up those guns then," he thought to himself.

Deleted User - 819397

Rolling his eyes, hearing the soldiers arguing, and yet completely ignoring his announcement that could save their lives, Vexen frowned. He repeated his announcement, slightly louder...then muttered to himself...something about the soldiers not having brains...

DeletedUser

"That's why I hate protocol," Angelo said to himself, turning back to Illian. "Well, he doesn't look like the kind of person to talk over deals, so we can either bust in there and take him down or just find another way around and hope that it's big enough for the Bradley," Angelo said, looking around at the surrounding area.

DeletedUser13682

Illian sighed. He hadn't had much experience with arms dealers, but thought it wise to consider the arms dealer. "Ok, Ryan, your squad, and Angelo's squad will go back to the safe area, and report in to my lieutenant. My men will stay here, wait across the street, and try to get passage. If we don't report in 5 hours, tell my lieutenant to come here, the place is marked on Land Warrior, and bring everyone to destroy the house. If he takes us out, I don't want him taking everyone out." A few seconds after Illian had said this, an announcement went out over a public channel. After listening to the same information he had been telling the men for weeks, Illian responded. "Sir, this is no new news to us. We know not to drink the stagnant water, or eat the rotten food. Please give us your name, location, and occupation, so we can come help you if any Zach try to get to you."

Deleted User - 819397

Vexen rolled his eyes once again. "I already told you my name...but just because I can tell you're so concerned about me, my name's Vexen. I'm at my private mobile lab...and I was rewarning you since the strains are different...they do different things to infected. Do what you want...I don't care."

DeletedUser

"And we're paying these scientists to to tell us that?" he said as he walked past Illian, heading to the gate in Sector A1 where they had entered the city from. It was going to get dark in a few hours, he didn't want to stick around when it did. He just hoped everything would go alright for Illian and his men.

Deleted User - 819397

Vexen heard the man and scowled. He switched off the com and muttered angrily..."These common people think they're so smart...HAH!. They don't even realize that I created the virus...I'll just keep them...in the dark...persay..."

DeletedUser

The sun was setting, it would be dark thirty minutes or so. Angelo and his men had encountered only a few zombies along the way but they had easily disposed of them. They were only 10 blocks or so from the gate.

Deleted User - 819397

Vexen returned to his lab and continued working, but his heart wasn't in it...the soldier's words had irked him. He supposed it was silly, listening to a trigger-happy fool...but still, the man had succeeded in annoying him. Vexen gave up working for the day and left the lab, enjoying the sunset.

DeletedUser

Name-Corporal James Kaiser
Sex-Male
Age-27
Apperence-Thin,average height,buzz cut hair,pale green eyes.
Occupation-Pilot for the US airforce.
Skills-Excellent pilot,decent knowledge of most vehicles,good with hands and solving puzzles.
Weapons-MP5 & M9
Bio- James is a quiet,some what prone to over do things man,about 2 days to prior story time his Apache helicopter had a malfunction and he was forced to crash land on Staten island ,his partner was killed on impact (by partner I mean co-pilot),since the crash he has found a car that had keys in in and has been moving towards the base again,his radio was salvaged from the helicopter,but hardly works if at all,every 20m he tries to raise somebody again,but to no avail so far. His vehicle is a 2006 white ford ranger,and with it he is around 50-60blocks away from everyone elses current position,moving at about 20mi/hr.