Upgrading

DeletedUser

Hi! I could not find any other posts about new 2.21 option - upgrading, other than on version description. The question is - it is told, that most items are upgradeable except a few rare items. However, out of my ~100 items (excluding products) I am able to upgrade 12. Like 12, which is about 10%. Am I really lucky to have 90% of my items classified as rare or is the number of upgradable items going to be increased? But anyway, love the new option, donkey is not as slow as it used to be, thanks ;)

DeletedUser35520

just depends on what you have in your inventory. a guess would be mainly free event sets, valentine's, bartender, ludwig's, sets like that which are considered rare, as only one set per player would mean that it is impossible to obtain 3 of each item in order to upgrade them.

delldell56

tihiii...thing is, stuff like bartender is upgradeable even though it's not auctionable :p

i got an average of 32 pages of upgradeable stuff, according to the chevron window.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35120

Wouldn't do so even if I could, it's a distinct item hehe

DeletedUser

I like to wave to everyone on their Quarter Horses as I zip by them riding on the back of my giant swan. You should see the looks on their faces - Priceless. :D

DeletedUser32986

My guess is your items are low level, as items under level 20 are also not upgradable.

DeletedUser

My guess is your items are low level, as items under level 20 are also not upgradable.
You can upgrade Rags. They are below level 20.
I take it back. Only the Grey Rags are upgradable and that's just for the quest.

Last edited by a moderator: