Upgraded items flop?

DeletedUser33342

Hi,

i tried the new update with the upgrades, I had 12 grey spiked ones and i tried it right away.
Now i got a level 1 and a level 2 spiked shoes with exact the same bonus.

Ummmm?
crap?

grtz

DeletedUser36011

Huge flop, cant describe how stupid some of the stuff you can or cant do is :)

A very nice way to create an even bigger pay to win market, or a nice way to drive even more people away from the game through something that hasnt been thought through on a grand scale. Giant thumbs down form me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really enjoying the lag when I use the button for calculating the best clothing for a job that they introduced with this update as well. :)

Snr Sarg

Huge flop, cant describe how stupid some of the stuff you can or cant do is :)

A very nice way to create an even bigger pay to win market, or a nice way to drive even more people away from the game through something that hasnt been thought through on a grand scale. Giant thumbs down form me

Agreed.

Pondering putting all 10 worlds onto vacation mode for a while, but definitely won't be buying any nuggets for the time being :mad:

Last I heard was that they were postponing releasing it to main worlds as it had been crap on Beta, yet here we are today, hasn't been changed at all far as I can see on Beta yet it's been introduced here. Begs the question, what is the point of the Beta worlds exactly?

delldell56

i just love how items that can only be acquired/obtained once are showing as upgradable. it's nice to know that anything romeo, the mexican, the indian belt, a swan and a long etcetera can be upgraded. now, i would like to know how since they aren't auctionable and are a one time thing.

DeletedUser36559

I can already see that everyone is holding onto their set items to upgrade it even further so others won't get a chance. Maybe the lower level items have more use for lower level players but that's about it.

DeletedUser34729

what? another feature introduced that comes botched from the start?
well, nothing seems to be wrong, after all, this is how inno operates.

1. make poorly made update
2. release it.
3. ignore player complaints
4. say "we will fix it!"
5. 1 year goes by
6. no fix

i tip me hat to you :^)

DeletedUser37209

I second all of the above posts. What good can come out of this dodgy upgrade? Not much more than all of those that can afford nuggets and buy lots of set parts, can get even more invinscible in duels... way to go InnoGames! You're trying to kill your game?

If I had ten thumbs, I'd point all of them down for this. :mad:

DeletedUser35520

yea im still trying to figure out what they fixed during the delay other than adding colored numbers and private signs to the images. oh but the ability to level multiple items of the same category at "once" with a ton of clicks is better

DeletedUser25707

... You're trying to kill your game? ...
Haven't they killed it already?

We get that very nice "Over 17 million players worldwide!" tag line on main page but I had to wonder where are all those players? I'd be surprised if there is more then 50.000 players total on all the .net worlds. And that's counting people who played on more then one world once for each world they play!

There used to be a nice little number showing how many players there is on a given world... now all we got is "Highly populated". Well, Arizona is listed as "Highly populated" on log in but there is only 1749 players ranked in Hi-scores and Colorado [another "Highly populated" world] have a bit more players: 2399. If that is "Highly populated" then I had to wonder what Inno consider "Average population"...

DeletedUser20054

Speechless. This is why you delayed the upgrade?

I respect all your effort, guys, I really do. But this is just hilariously silly. Do you realise how overpowered some stuff have become? If you wanted to change my mind about bidding on the next Event gun and spending my nuggets, congratulations, you just did it. I'll just spend a couple of ingame millions and upgrade some guns I have in mind and be the Queen of The West! Time to hang my Thunder rifle on the wall...I feel like an idiot now.

DeletedUser34315

7.67 million to upgrade a precise single shot rifle to level 5, which has an average damage of 450. (Not counting upgrade price, just purchase price of that many guns)
2.56 million for average damage of 420.
.853 million for average damage of 390.
If I'm reading tw-db correctly, manitu set has average damage of 385. Of course, manitu's sector damage boost is better, and the individual bonuses are nice- but for individual damage, wow. Those event winner guns are going byebye.

Precise navy revolver:
1.4 million to get 175 avg. damage.
4.2 million to get 187.5 avg. damage.
Bye, bye, bye howdah...
Just posting some numbers to see people's opinions...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36011

7.67 million to upgrade a precise single shot rifle to level 5, which has an average damage of 450. (Not counting upgrade price, just purchase price of that many guns)
Just posting some numbers to see people's opinions...

I'd easily and happily pay 8.5 million for that ;)

DeletedUser35520

lol if someone nuggeted any leveling sheesh, especially on that. 6 mil cash vs 6k nuggets, think their mental conversion chart would be off by quite a lot

DeletedUser36559

Well I guess normal weapons will take over tombola event weapons so all the money used to get an event gun could have been used just to upgrade.

DeletedUser

Any1 having trouble with adventurers quest? andventurers 1/1 but complete button wont pop up. I know at least 2 people wh have that problem.
That was reported in the bugs report yesterday.