Upgrade Achievements Help

DeletedUser21125

I noticed on the Achievements page for upgrades that the Donkey Achievements has 6 types and I only have 5 so far in my achievement list. Is there a list somewhere else of what ALL the achievements are for ALL upgrades ? The page on TW-db isn't really that helpful since it's not updated. Thanks for any replies.

DeletedUser21125

Thanks for that info. I got the "demilitarization" one today. Now i would like to know what all the other upgrade achievements names and descriptions are so that I can work on them.

DeletedUser36192

which ones do you still need? i have all the upgrade achievements done

DeletedUser24683

I wanna know how to get "Last one standing". I've been trying to be the last man too many times and nothing. Someone help, please? :(

Pankreas PorFavor

I wanna know how to get "Last one standing". I've been trying to be the last man too many times and nothing. Someone help, please? :(

that certainly isn't an easy one to get. you need to be the only player left at the end of the battle. not the last defender OR attacker - but the only one on the battle field from both sides. everyone else must be knocked out.

DeletedUser24683

that certainly isn't an easy one to get. you need to be the only player left at the end of the battle. not the last defender OR attacker - but the only one on the battle field from both sides. everyone else must be knocked out.
Then I must be the only stand player at the end of the battle, not in middle or whatever else, right?

Pankreas PorFavor

Then I must be the only stand player at the end of the battle, not in middle or whatever else, right?

if you are the last player - then it is the end of the battle and your side won. it's not like in round 23 you are the only one, and then 10 more people will show up in round 24 ;)

DeletedUser22685

Perhaps I'm missing something, but the "Last one standing" achievement is for adventures, not fort battles. You get it for knocking out enemies ten times when you're the only one alive on your team.

Being the last one one alive from either side in a fort battle will show up in your Statistics page as "Sole survivor of a fort battle" which, as far as I'm aware, has no accompanying achievement (correct me if I'm wrong). That's definitely harder to do than the adventure equivalent, and usually it's only possible when there's a whole bunch of multis, which is rare these days.

DeletedUser24683

Perhaps I'm missing something, but the "Last one standing" achievement is for adventures, not fort battles. You get it for knocking out enemies ten times when you're the only one alive on your team.
Hello, Futu, yep, I'm talking about adventures. Anyways I've been trying to knock out someone when I'm the only one alive and nothing... I'm 7/10. :(

DeletedUser22685

At least you're 70% of the way through, seems to me like you've done most of the hard work :p

Just keep playing adventures and you'll get it eventually, not really much you can do to engineer that specific situation. Again, if you've already done it seven times, surely you're confident that you can do it another three. Anyone who actually plays adventures regularly must be a sucker for punishment, achievements must be a piece of cake ;)

Pankreas PorFavor

sorry, may bad!
I don't know why I was thinking about that fort related thing - probably because I don't play adventures at all, and it never crossed my mind it could be related to that. once again, my apologies.

asdf124

Hello, Futu, yep, I'm talking about adventures. Anyways I've been trying to knock out someone when I'm the only one alive and nothing... I'm 7/10. :(
You probably can get it if you keep trying.

I have that achievement after accomplishing 1k adventures achievement by 4 months and over 10 days.

So, eventually, you probably will get it. ;)

DeletedUser24683

The weird thing is: some low level players got that achievement. Seems it is not so hard to get it, I just need to know the main requirement that obviously is not to knock out someone when I'm the only one alive on my team (the achievements description suggests it).

Anyways, I'll keep trying. Thank all of you. :)