UPDATED Frequently Asked Questions

DashAkol

Anyone knows about motivation increasing in new version?

It can not understand when it increase and how much it increase per day. As I can say just constructing's motivation is increasing over time, the rest should be special time per day. Right?

What time exactly and how much?

Gandalf Greyhame

Anyone knows about motivation increasing in new version?

It can not understand when it increase and how much it increase per day. As I can say just constructing's motivation is increasing over time, the rest should be special time per day. Right?

What time exactly and how much?
24:00 i.e. 0:00 server time, and 25 %.

Elmyr

No, I really think I am right. Job motivation goes up at the start of the new day, server time.
Construction and duel motivation are a different story.
You are right, but it's 20%, i.e. the same rate it was before 2.0, but it's a lump sum at the start of the day instead of going up constantly.

Elmyr

Hmm, it had seemed to me that it was 25 %. My apologies for giving incorrect info.
I'm pretty sure it's 20%. My collector usually does 4x traveling merchant a night and has 100% the next day. If I have tons of extra energy and do 5 I think I have 95%.

Apelatia

The Bale of Cotton is a quest drop that can only occur once I think. It drops from Picking Cotton like Futu stated, though the actual product which can be obtained from that job is Cotton.

Serex

I just begin to game The-west and my head spin from many quest.
Now, In game have Cristopher Quest that limited by time. I think to have no time to will make it.
Do anywhere have celendar of quest? What next time-limited quest? I want to prepare for next )).

zd3no

I just begin to game The-west and my head spin from many quest.
Now, In game have Cristopher Quest that limited by time. I think to have no time to will make it.
Do anywhere have celendar of quest? What next time-limited quest? I want to prepare for next )).
I'm unaware of such calendar, but can tell you that the next timed quest is "Independence Day" 01-07-2013 -> 14-07-2014