UPDATED Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by Elmyr, Aug 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Jouais

Jouais Guest

The game's been doing this since it started. That's just the player trend.

That is also the number of characters total, not people playing. The character Jouais is on three worlds, so I represent three of those numbers. When someone deletes a world to cut back, the number drops.

2. What is the 'Union Pacific Shop' and where can I find it?
    I seem to be acquiring bonds but have no idea what to do with them and have searched the 'Help' pages for 'Union Pacific Shop' and found nothing.
    Please help.
    thanks.
    Calire.

3. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

That's one of those things I should probably add. Click your bonds in the upper right corner, the Shop sign in the lower left corner, or, less conveniently, click the lower left side of the market window.

4. slatanic666

slatanic666 Guest

okay you say from between 19:00 - 21:00 , but when i say my boy is there for 3 days in a row , and nothing happens , and maybe i have gone there at 19:30 my time and my server time and nothing has happened ,

5. tigermite

tigermite Guest

slatanic666 you aren't being clear on your problem, is that a timed quest? a fort battle?...

6. The unknown general

The unknown general Banned

I think he is thinking of a timed quest.

7. tigermite

tigermite Guest

Yeah but which one?

8. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

He's talking about the worker quest at Cindy's Diner.

9. The Iceman

The Iceman Well-Known Member

Migrating to another World

If I leave World 1 to join another World, am I able to return to World 1 at a future time?

10. futurama1001

futurama1001 Well-Known Member

Only once 90 days is passed, and I'm not sure if migration will last another 90 days.

11. The unknown general

The unknown general Banned

You can only go to colorado if you wish to go back to w1.

As the person over this post said, you never know if its still available.

12. I had a quick question:

I noticed with some of the higher ranked players that their picture is different; you can see more of the person and they are posed somewhat. Is this an option once you get to a certain level?

13. Rebow

Rebow Well-Known Member

That was the old avatar, from before the avatar generator was implemented.
    If you played with an old avatar, you could choose to not make a custom avatar, but rather keep your old one.

Once they created a custom avatar, there is no way to get the old one back.
    And there still is no way to get the old avatar, for someone who has a new one.

Currently, the only way to get a custom avatar, is to get 500000 referral points.

14. Walter Greer

Walter Greer Guest

That's a pity. It sure would be swell to retain the option of using the old avatars.

15. Rebow

Rebow Well-Known Member

Nah, the new avatars look great. I regret loosing my old avatar for the rarity of it, but if it was a option to choose between the new and the old, I would have picked the new one.

It's only cool when not everyone can have it.

16. Walter Greer

Walter Greer Guest

You got a point there on the elements of coolness. I think the old avatars possess stage presence though. Not really sure how to explain myself better.

17. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

I prefer the old avatars myself. I don't feel like the new ones really give any more options than the old ones. Everyone still looks like same even if you're an ugly nun with a bulbous nun and a whiskey bottle instead of a hangbirdy.

18. Rebow

Rebow Well-Known Member

Agree. They were talking about adding more options with quests and so on. Might see it sometime this year.

19. Ripwise

Ripwise Well-Known Member

I keept my old avatar on w12 and i like it verry much, it looks whole lot better then any of the new ones and it is quite original cause of the rairnes :)

20. mufanuka

mufanuka Guest

Incompete Quests

I have somehow lost or cancelled "Help for father Brown" & "Fate of the Cunninghams" & would like to restore them if it is possible. I also cannot figure out "The Treasure" (clean-up efforts) I have the eagle,puma, snake & bear but cannot convert them to totems to proceed with this quest. Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated....thx Mufa