update

• Thread starter J O H N W A Y N E
  • Start date

Nautrax

a good thing to do could be to sich again the jobs (wich are calculated ramdomly) 1 time per month so everyone of us will get bad or good jobs and not just sack with the ones we have now.

1 random change of the jobs every month could be the most fair choise now...

zingerlicious

May I please remind you all, using bad language is against the rules. Any profanity I see I will immediately give you an infraction and remove the words.

This thread has been the worst thread for language I have seen in my time at the west. Please help improve it.

Good God. I found this and thought it was hillarious. People are angry about stupid changes to the game some of us have played for several months now, and your concern is the bad word. Give me a break Sherrif. I guess if thats all you have to worry about... lol.... Good luck with that.

Gem

I got a bit miffed myself. I am here to encourage discussion but also to keep people in line with the rules.

kroesus

Let us see what everyone thinks is the worst job added. I think it is firefighter. 228 single skill point job and the money, xp, and item find all suck for that level. It is definitely not one you would intentionally train for.

angelaiah013

Good God. I found this and thought it was hillarious. People are angry about stupid changes to the game some of us have played for several months now, and your concern is the bad word. Give me a break Sherrif. I guess if thats all you have to worry about... lol.... Good luck with that.
i don't see anything funny about it...and you know what...your such a loser...worrying about how you can't advance a level for a short time just let me think you can't manage your character... i think you should be the one to have advance in tactics not your char. :p

-and FYI Gem is just being responsible-

Last edited:

majpain

Update sucks horribly. Everything is so far away its meh. Whats the point in joining a town now?

shirlsta

What we have to understand..

THIS HAPPENED TO EVERYBODY so its not only you who is effected.

If you dont like the update just wait for a new world.

Also the creator of this thread coppied another playrs name.

JJbrosandjl

Yea sure, most of you are complaining now, but just wait until later on in the game, when you discover that one of the more difficult jobs is located right beside your town :p

berkley

so are the mods willing to put the jobs back? (I know they can because they have probably backed up the servers and with that the maps before they changed all of this)

Lucheni

I don't like the job location switcharoo either. It's horrible!
The biggest reason for not liking it is simply I knew roughly where stuff was. The fort was to the east, beaver trapping was taking place far to the north. Now everything's shifted, I have to make more of an effort to find everything again.

In a week or two though, I'll be used to it. It's not such a huge big deal. The money and experience changes apply to everyone, so that's not an issue.

It is annoying to found a town or join a town in a good location, close to the jobs you're skilled at, only to find that overnight your favourite jobs have relocated, but I'm sure there was a good reason for it.
Maybe we've all been levelling up too fast, and need to be slowed down a little.

I do like the new quest layout. Looks much more professional. And I like that there's more variety of jobs to do. I'm gonna go pick tomatoes, just because I can.

Lorgos

oh boo hoo so it takes you 30 mins longer . its not the end of the world you know. Personally i like the change. sure some of the jobs are further away and i cant do some i use to but so what . Your basicly queing up jobs for a couple hours then leaving anyway so i dont see the big deal.

mdntranger

Are you there just meditating about possible storyline reasons for moving jobs, or you saw that somewhere as the fact? When there is the Cutting Trees job in that forest below my town (example), it will eventually dissappear soon or later since the forest gets exhausted?
Or with Building Railroad Station the station gets built and the job dissappears?
And new jobs randomly arrive?
Just keeping with the spirit of role play :) This isn't to be taken as fact from the designers.
All I was saying that things change...it's how we deal with it that's important. I'm an optimist...a company doesn't look to alienate it's entire base. And, I'm sure EVERYONE is still logging in and playing.

Well, maybe not everyone, but you get the idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:

magezard

Oh psh, the update isn't that bad, you lot sound as if it's the end of the world. Now there's an actual use to the adventurer class and mounts.
Anyways, a 10-15 minutes longer is not a big difference, I have a job that's now 20 minutes away. I go to the job from my town, do it for some 16.5 hours, and go back to town to sleep, 40 more minutes but it dose not change anything because I just have to schedule and leave.

brokenjoe

i could care less about job positions on the map. its the fact that i can no longer do jobs i previously could. it will take me a good 2 levels to get to the jobs i was doing previously. and no the new crap jobs i can do now dont make up for it.

rickbirth2

i hate the fact they took trading off for low levels i got 1000 coins for doing it nonstop for 24 hours

TimeWalker

i could care less about job positions on the map. its the fact that i can no longer do jobs i previously could. it will take me a good 2 levels to get to the jobs i was doing previously. and no the new crap jobs i can do now dont make up for it.
Lucky you! I could trade with indians with about 6 points now the closest I can get is -34

magezard

In other words, if trading with Indians was never a low level job in the first place, you would not be complaining? That's what it sounds like.