update

• Thread starter J O H N W A Y N E
  • Start date

Pochucker

Obviously no rhyme or reason to job locations. My town on W1 is now surrounded by newbie jobs (last place I needed that) and W2 town has great jobs around it. Perhaps later in game Ill have great jobs on W1 but just cant see them yet.

angelaiah013

tsk tsk tsk... a little burden makes em feel sick^^

(i just thought that the developers might be having an experiment dont they?)

TimeWalker

plain old crap jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demolishing the dam

94%

2 hours
$ 16
34 Experience points

Dj Storm

I was hit by the update last week (on the .de server); I felt the same, wanting to drop off the game -- but I continued to play, and now I feel better.
Give it a week, the angst will pass.

V-Almighty

By the sounds of it EVERYONE has suffered jobs wise, especially those who based their town location on jobs.

But cmon, they gave us loads of new jobs (yeah ok most arent good) but its added a freshness to the game. Whereas most players were falling into the same daily routine they may be forced to try different jobs and do different things. Yeah its ****ed a lot of us over but lets face it, if you com on here to d the same thing every single day youre gonna get bored pretty quickly.

Its not like some people gained at other players expense...

TimeWalker

this aint too bad but the closest is 20 mins from my town

Constructing a ranch house

94%

2 hours
$ 45
126 Experience points

Talamare

whine whine whine

All you guys ever do is whine

MY jobs actually got huge buffs, and I can still do them,
+1 Changes ftw

btw so what if my job that were 5mins away are now 7mins away, this game is SET IT and FORGET IT, a few more mins wont change ANYTHING

V-Almighty

whine whine whine

All you guys ever do is whine

MY jobs actually got huge buffs, and I can still do them,
+1 Changes ftw

btw so what if my job that were 5mins away are now 7mins away, this game is SET IT and FORGET IT, a few more mins wont change ANYTHING
lol exactly. Its different but no excuse to moan. The jobs are still there, just a lot further away sometimes.

CraZ

Still. people took into consideration the jobs that will be near the town before they found it. to come and stick them with jobs like "Picking cotton" or "tending sheep" that's just wrong.

J O H N W A Y N E

ur lucky

my town had these

Wood cutting was 3 mins away = now like 30mins
Mining was 2 mins away now like 20 mins
Telephone poles or sum were like 5mins away now like 1 hour
All good jobs gone

Only jobs left are
Cotton {wtf}
Tobacco{wtf}
Posters{wtf}
mow pasture {wtf}
corn {wtf}
and other ****e things

there prospecting like 5mins away {wow}
i cant do it cause all my skills i used for construction now no construction near

Krondore

This update should have been set up for world 5 only and only when world five opened..

Doing this update for all worlds is just stupid, they have ruined a game in one single update...
Ive lost every damm job i could do....they are all miles aways from where i am in all five worlds...

A sweet and enjoyable game has now become a pain in the arse.
If it aint broken and no one is moaning about a game ( it seems thet is the right time to 100% change it around)

Can we place the clever person who thought of this update for all worlds against a wall and shoot them ?

J O H N W A Y N E

i would and will try

but like u guys all got something good outta the update

i didnt

so im CHEESED!!

Last edited by a moderator:

klondike

I like everything EXCEPT MOVING the CURRENT JOBS.
That was a TERRIBLE mistake and should be reversed. Someone needs to start a poll.
It just changed which townsites are good & which are not. What is the point of choosing a good/great townsite if the jobs will just move once you get going????
Very Frustrated right now. :-(

Krondore

Dont worry i am sure in a month or two they will do a newer update and swap everything around again....and so on...

NEW UPDATES SHOULD BE PUT INTO "NEW WORLDS" NOT EXSISTING ONES, thats the point of updates they go into new worlds.